E3 2016

Randin

Trakanon Raider
BTW, the Ubisoft postshow is going to have more For Honor stuff at 3:45 PST.

EDIT: eh fuck, they're streaming at 3:45 on Tuesday, so never mind for now.

Szlia

Is Sony's conference at the same time as the NBA final? I guess they expected the Warriors to sweep the Cavs...

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So someone pointed out that Scorpio will be fully backwards compatible with other systems, however it wasnt said if some titles would be purely for this so called Scorpio alone and how would development on Xb1 continue once this happens. Should we look at it as a generational bump but with backwards compatible? or just something else for those who are solely interested in VR.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So someone pointed out that Scorpio will be fully backwards compatible with other systems, however it wasnt said if some titles would be purely for this so called Scorpio alone and how would development on Xb1 continue once this happens. Should we look at it as a generational bump but with backwards compatible? or just something else for those who are solely interested in VR.
My understanding was if it plays on Scorpio it will play on xb1 ad well

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
My understanding was if it plays on Scorpio it will play on xb1 ad well
Hmm must have missed that part, i thought they said if it played on the S and X1 it will play on the Scorpio but didnt hear them mention it in reverse, i guess i will need to look that up.

xzi

Mouthbreather
They ask the stupidest fucking questions in existence like

"Do you plan on supporting the game in the future after release?"
"During BETA are you hoping to get a lot of community feedback?"

...do you think any developer ever would just go "nah" why are you even asking them this

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
They ask the stupidest fucking questions in existence like

"Do you plan on supporting the game in the future after release?"
"During BETA are you hoping to get a lot of community feedback?"

...do you think any developer ever would just go "nah" why are you even asking them this
Canned questions for the companies. It's pretty ridiculous these days on how much control publishers have on the gaming press.

My question would have been "Hey Ubi - Respond to the downgrades in your in game footage from E3 to launch and why anyone should believe that WD-2 will be anything close to what was seen."

xzi

Mouthbreather
I doubt CDPR is very concerned with controlling the gaming press considering their reputation.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
You know, it's occurred to me that, while there have been a fair number of games that I'm either looking forward to or at least keeping an eye on, none of those games are ones that weren't already on my radar (well, I guess Microsoft technically had some, simply because they're making all the exclusives available on PC). So far this has been kinda a crappy E3 for actual new announcements.

Caliane

I think southpark is the only one I didnt know about.
Prey not 2, I suppose.

Alot of it was leaks though I suppose. Titanfall, gwent, etc. all leaked.

Some stuff was teased in the past, and gameplay this time. Like Dishonoured 2.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Why all the hate for Steep? Some games just don't lend themselves to gameplay videos or demos. If it's anything like SSX then that can only improve the gaming industry.

Fadaar

That guy
Why all the hate for Steep? Some games just don't lend themselves to gameplay videos or demos. If it's anything like SSX then that can only improve the gaming industry.
I thought it looked pretty neat actually, and could definitely benefit from the VR hype train.

Caliane

theres also the random independent stuff, on floor, trailers, etc, but not given a main show drop.
like shadowwarrior 2 announced just now.