E3 2019

Janx

<Silver Donator>

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
With the exception of CyberPunk 2077, what the hell is there to look forward to?

cyberpunk is already confirmed as a "not in 2019" title so really zero hype for that for now

TLOU2 (Feb 2020), Death Stranding (Nov 2019), Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, whatever Nintendo is doing, whatever weird stuff Microsoft is doing including possibly a new console announcement. but yeah pretty much zero hype at this point, the games lineup is the weakest its been in a long time.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I want to be excited about the avengers game but ....

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Cyberpunk will most likely be released after next gen consoles come out. That way they don't have to dumb down the fidelity like they had to with W3. They're probably working closely with MS and Sony.
This year, jack shit will be happening in E3. It will be like what Blizzcon was last year. Mobile shit and maybe teasers for what's coming.
Next year, next gen consoles are announced. Will be released for the xmas. Same with Cyberpunk.

There's only one game I really care about this year and that's Desperados 3. Because I'm a Commandos junkie.
oh, and Baldur's Gate. But that's years away

spronk

FPS noob
leaks already starting, first up is Watch Dogs 3 aka Watch Dogs Legion, set in a future London post brexit

some of the bigger E3 game announcement trailers from this gen

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Ugh. You'd figure that after the first two Watch Dogs, they'd figure out that nobody wants to play.

How the fuck do shitty games like this keep getting greenlit?

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Ugh. You'd figure that after the first two Watch Dogs, they'd figure out that nobody wants to play.

How the fuck do shitty games like this keep getting greenlit?

Because it's Ubisoft being Ubisoft. Fuck fun and unique franchises like Splinter Cell. Gotta cash in on that boring GTA clone money and more buggy AC games.

spronk

FPS noob
they are also going to announce a new splinter cell game, some pre order bonuses leaked for a few hours

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I am hoping for something that flat out isn't doable on current gen hardware. I don't give a shit if Batman's face has twice as many scowl wrinkles now, I want engines or graphics rendering techniques that just aren't possible currently.

I am settling for Outer Worlds and Fallen Order not being disasters.

I am expecting the presentations to be _super_ deep dives (a la some of the Treehouse streams) given the small number of titles, which will either be fascinating or soul crushingly boring depending on how much you are interested in those titles. (EA's livestream has already admitted they're set up that way.)

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
If it plays like Strange Brigade that could be pretty fun actually, lol.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Waiting on SE, and CDPR(whatever they are annoucing, they said they will be there this year *shrug*). Wondering if Ghost of T will be there at all ? I know Sony said they wouldn't be there but the studio can be. And Devolver Digital the 25,000$ beer budget tweet, lol.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
No one posted a schedule for this yet? Fail.

Edit: damn, thought it was this weekend. Self fail.