E3 2019

Fedor

<Banned>

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Ni-No Kuni is great to remaster for those who didn't play it. I enjoyed the first more than the sequel. Doubt I'll buy it again though.

New Tales game could be good. I liked Beseria a lot, finished that.

From Software = day one purchase even if they don't show more of the game other than the logo until release.

• 1Like

Randin

Trakanon Raider
EA's stream is starting in about five minutes. Happily, it looks like they're more or less opening with the Jedi game, and aren't announcing anything new, so no need to bother with the rest of it.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
The hypeman/ host for EA is like an annoying combination of Seth Rogan and TJ Miller.

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
wall runnig? Check
Lightsaber combat? check

Will purchase

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Slowing time followed by pulling a trooper forward to get hit with his own blaster shots was hilariously awesome.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This Jedi game looks like garbage. Just like that Force Unleashed trash was. So bland.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Slowing time followed by pulling a trooper forward to get hit with his own blaster shots was hilariously awesome.
Yeah. Somebody on the team played Dishonored (and the combat looked like it had a little Soulsborne in it).

Jedi looks good. Definitely on my list now. And now, since I don't give a shit about Battlefield or the Sims, I'm now free to peace-out on this stream, once they're finished talking.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Not showing the skill menu triggered me. Other than that it looked .... bland?

And the cut scene at the end supposedly showcasing "more" featured 4 shots of the same robot that just attacked him, some more regular enemies and a little shooting from a mech.

As to the "pro" player attacking the slightly stronger enemy with the staff the second time with the force pull getting attacked like the first time made me question his pro status.

Will absolutely need to see more before I say it's a buy. Give me KOTOR 3 damnit. I want a new Star Wars RPG.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Looks like Jedi Knights with a small bit of Unleashed, fortunately not alot but this looks legit.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
It looks like Lara Croft's Star Wars Adventures.

Also, it looks like it feels kind'a like The Technomancer.

Seeing as I enjoyed most of the Lara Croft adventures (all, except the last), and The Technomancer. I'm tentatively excited about this game. Too much shade has been tossed at EA, with good reason. I'll prolly buy it, but not on day one, nor will I even remember the game's coming out.

I'll just wait for EA to fuck it up, just like it's done for the past 7,000 release titles.

Last edited:

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The voice actors for Darksiders and that Kings game were fucking horrible.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
Microsoft's E3 is today, should be yuuuge with tons of hot announcements, new hardware, games, etc.

will get some random ass xbox cosmetic skins and stuff if you watch on this starting at 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT

DoritoPope's official E3 coverage instead starting 3 hours earlier to cover mountain dew and dorito technological advances

getting a pizza from costco in an hour and gonna sit and luxuriate in E3 goodness

• 1Like