E3 2019

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The FF VII Presentation was amazing. It really brought back those nostalgia feels for me.

My nostalgia for FF probably mostly IV, even though I started with the original on NES...but VII was always my favorite. I'm sold after that presentation.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
So far, SE's been showing all actual gameplay footage, so I got to give them kudos for that.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
And other than FF they’ve ended with “Play Now” which probably ends with Dragonquest though.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
every time it switches to the next game I keep wanting to hear some AC/DC bust out.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ya, the middle entries thus far seem weak. They'll need to close with a strong item.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Middle has been almost exclusively stuff they've already announced or worse, that's already out.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
New FFXIV stuff was nice. Hydalyn is a primal wtf?
That was the most obvious thing.
Just like the Twelve, Gods are really just strong primals with a lot of believers, they've been really driving that point over and over with each primal story where even few people fervently believing enough can lead to primals, even if the Gods didn't even exist at all.
That said that trailer was filled with spoilers, not gonna rewatch it again so I don't notice too much stuff before the game releases. I guess it was interesting that they have the voice old guy from the intro mentionning specifically we're a Dark Knight, since obviously not everyone's a Dark Knight. Wonder if they'll have a story thing about that.

Last edited:

Caliane

ff8 remaster is the same graphics, etc. Just with the script rewritten to be coherent.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Huh, so that "the avengers are on the west coast" line from Spider-Man was a legit hint. Cool

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
lolol you could feel the hearts stop when people realized "wait, that's not their faces"

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ff8 remaster is the same graphics, etc. Just with the script rewritten to be coherent.

Don't think that script can be saved. But maybe all those weird FF8 fanbois will be happy with the remaster now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user