E3 2019

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
why would you film him outside the stall doing rails of coke?

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Whelp... Doc got banned for streaming in the washroom, that was a dumb mistake.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Whelp... Doc got banned for streaming in the washroom, that was a dumb mistake.

Lmfao I had a feeling that was coming. There was a point where the camera guy was just looking at the people pissing in the urinals for like 2 minutes while 20 feet away and then when the bodyguard took a piss he walked up right behind him and zoomed in on his back. Then the standing outside of Docs stall for a few minutes as people awkwardly tried to pass. Was waiting for someone to take a swing at the camera guy or for security to tackle them.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I doubt it will be a perma ban, but fucking lol

Be interesting if someone(or even multiple people) who got filmed came at him with a lawsuit that included twitch in the complaint.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't be surprised. Plenty of top dog lawyers will smell money.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
vermintide lfd mode seems like a really smart and probably really fun combo.

spronk

FPS noob
rest of year in gaming, seems a bit of a dull year compared to 2018's God of War, Spider-Man, RDR2, Smash, Monster Hunter but I guess Nintendo is a bit stronger this year

i'm dingging Control, Outer Worlds, Jedi Fallen Order, Shenmue 3, Death Stranding, and maybe Borderlands 3

bX7jPCh.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The only games on my maybe buy list are Borderlands 3 and The Outer Wilds on console. Everything else can wait for sales or gamepass.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I kind of want something new and available now, but don’t have a switch for any of that and might just need to scour Steam and see what is out there.

spronk

FPS noob
get a month of gamepass PC for like $1 and play a ton of pretty good new games like metro exodus or even older stuff like forza's and gears 4

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Judgment, Ultimate Alliance 3, Fire Emblem, Astral Chain, Control, MHW Iceborne, Code Vein, Cold Steel 3, Outer Worlds, P5R, and Death Stranding are all definites. Maybe Daemon X Machina depending on reviews and Oninaki if Tokyo RPG Factory managed to finally make a good game. Shenmue 3 is getting downgraded to rental due to Epic faggotry.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
See, I thought E3 sucked (entirely understandable for a generational transition), but the next 10 months has one hell of a release schedule, with Outer Worlds / Doom / Cyberpunk / Wolfenstein Youngblood (the actual game tonally is just the party scene and not what is in the trailers) / Jedi Fallen Order, and possibly Control / Borderlands / DQ Builders (if I get another switch - plus all the retro stuff too.)

That's easily twice as much per time period as I've been interested in the rest of this gen.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The only games on my maybe buy list are Borderlands 3 and The Outer Wilds on console. Everything else can wait for sales or gamepass.

You buy BL3 and I’ll get TOW.

I got gamepass ultimate for $1 thanks to spronk spronk on PC. I’m good.

The rest of the releases I care about are on Gamepass or don’t come out until next year. (Last Of Us 2 - cyber punk - Halo)

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Ultimate Alliance, Control, Ancestors, and Jedi are the ones I'm looking at on that list. Maybe also Luigi's Mansion. Death Stranding I'm honestly not sure if I want to actually play it, or just figure out what the fuck its deal is; we'll see.

Of course, with my backlog, who knows how many--if any--of the games I'll pick up anywhere close to their actual release dates.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
All im excited for is new Destiny exp pack and Vanilla WoW. That should hold my interest for the next 6-8 mos if not a year or so. I cant really do single player games anymore. Although I might pick up Cyberpunk because it looks fucking awesome and those dudes know how to do RPG.