E3 2019

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Basically going to be all in on FFXIV expansion for a few months, then basically just bounce between stuff until FF7:R and Cyberpunk come out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would love to see Astral Chain get a nice port to PC at some point, the game looks fun, but not worth buy a Switch for sadly. September / November are the godly months for me, great games being released.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nintendo financed it and is publishing just like Bayonetta 2 & 3 so the chance of it hitting other platforms is slim to nil.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's by PlatinumGames, and being developed by a team led by Hideki Kamiya and the lead designer from NieR Automata. That's pretty much all I needed to hear back in Feb when they announced the game.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Sorry if it was posted but one of my favorite part of E3 this year.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone else think Battletoads looked dumb? It looked too cartoony and the gameplay was just a standard beat 'em up like Castle Crashers. What happened to recreating the magic of the first game?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It didn't look like anything I was interested in playing, but it'll be on game pass so don't really care, won't have to make a purchasing decision.

Fedor

<Banned>
tumblr_psv04dagNv1ug2uiho1_500.gif

• 1Repost
  • 1Worf

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I wonder how much he was paid to shred his throat that hard hyping such dogshit.

• 2Like