EA shuts down Mythic Entertainment

Quaid

Trump's Staff
rrr_img_68071.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How sad, go from mmo development studio to making a game for iOS and then shutdown.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Don't worry. Some of them are already sinking another company over at Zenimax Online!

iannis

Musty Nester
It really wouldn't. They're already selling DLC before their game has even gone alpha.

That both offends me and impresses me.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Where are the EA defenders? We get a few every few months, when EA turns the lights off at another studio they've consumed or laid off another hundred employees.

EA isn't that bad guys. They make good games - it's a GOOD thing they bought up Mythic/Bioware/Maxis/Origin/etc because they're giving these studios TOTAL FREEDOM to develop u kno?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Where are the EA defenders? We get a few every few months, when EA turns the lights off at another studio they've consumed or laid off another hundred employees.

EA isn't that bad guys. They make good games - it's a GOOD thing they bought up Mythic/Bioware/Maxis/Origin/etc because they're giving these studios TOTAL FREEDOM to develop u kno?
Say this out loud in Captain Kirk's voice: "I've never trusted EA. And I never will. I can never forgive them for what they did to Westwood."

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I can't remember the last EA game I gave a shit about. It's mostly all generic garbage. They are the Olive Garden of gaming.