EA will now publish Star Wars Games.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
IDK man, lego star wars was fucking awesome.
Yeah but most of the lego games were amazing and that has basically nothing to do with with the IP. I mean Lego LOTR was probably my favorite out of all the Lego games, but most of the other LOTR video games have been pretty lame.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
That would be pretty badass, esp if they included space battles. Have multiple players manning multiple station spaceships/cruisers/etc + somehow figure out how to make 128 player servers = most epic Star Wars game ever.
This is the only thing that could possibly get me to buy a game.

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Name dropping BioWare is funny, you guys must have not played any of their games since they were bought out by EA. BioWare is nothing more than a name that EA uses to fish people in. The BioWare we knew and loved is DEAD. EA has full control over everything, and you better believe they use that power to make the game exactly how they want it. In other words, they release half of it, which is terribly underdeveloped, and then they release the second half over a year as DLC packages that you?re going to have to buy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Name dropping BioWare is funny, you guys must have not played any of their games since they were bought out by EA. BioWare is nothing more than a name that EA uses to fish people in. The BioWare we knew and loved is DEAD. EA has full control over everything, and you better believe they use that power to make the game exactly how they want it. In other words, they release half of it, which is terribly underdeveloped, and then they release the second half over a year as DLC packages that you're going to have to buy.
Hyperbole much? DAO and DAA were great, ME2 had some deep flaws but was a major step forward for Bioware when it came to making the combat in their games less awful, DA2 was a big step forward in a couple ways (and then a colossal fuckup in a lot of other ways). About 2/3rds of ME3 was an incredible game, and the 1/3rd of the game that was fucking awful can be blamed on...that's right, Casey Hudson and Mac Walters, two dudes who had been with Bioware since before EA bought them.

Try to be less retarded.

Siliconemelons

BioWare was dead before EA...how do you think they even got to where they are now?

Knew an old EQer that was a producer @ bioware - she left when the shift from hire good people and let them work on what they want and are passionate for to - you did well on your past project you loved and had passion for- now work on this, not one of the other projects we could use you in...you know what you want...so suck it up and do it! She left and worked for Lucas (lulz) over in Asian land and eventually was brought back to then watch TOR die its rightful death...in fact I need to facebook her and reminder her I said TOR would suck when it was announced...

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Correct, but it's been forever since we had a new one.
wink.png

wink.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This is actualy huge for EA since all the new movies coming out in the future, and god knows what else Disney shits out Star Wars wise, cartoons, teeny bop shows, etc...

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hoping EA will reboot the X-Wing franchise seems a bit naive. Xbros/fratboys don't own flight sticks.

I would like to be wrong, but EA just doesn't make games for "people like us".

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why exactly are there "publishers" in this day and age? Let alone for a company like Disney.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Hoping EA will reboot the X-Wing franchise seems a bit naive. Xbros/fratboys don't own flight sticks.

I would like to be wrong, but EA just doesn't make games for "people like us".
Two analog controllers are great for flight games. Just look at Rogue Squadron.