Easy Way Steal Pizza

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
free pizza tonight, thanks Dr. King... free pizza tomrrow thanks OABAMA

I lol at the - internets that have been given because of this thread...I give a chuckel as I dip my crusts in the garlic sauce goodness for free...

Also more free pizza protips: sometimes the website will not give you a choice for delivery stores found- but it will find carry out- just do it carry out- call them and ask them to change it. I skipped my 2$ delivery charge :) but I gave him it + some as a tip.

This thread it truely epic...hall of fame worthy

can we get some tit pics with free pizza or by chance someone get delivery girl to flash for more tip while delivering free pizza

win win

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Dr. Funkenstein said:
lol, some dickwad decided my ordering of pizza made me a "hillbilly", but was too pussy to say it in the thread, but instead gave it in - internets.

Its not that i"m arguing, but i"m curious... what is it about making your own coupons that makes someone a hillbilly?

also, shared this free pizza with 8 coworkers who had similar success.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Hathe said:
Roughly $3-5 (shitty quality) to about $7-10 (good quality) here.
For shitty quality here, you can get totinos/store generic brand for 79 or 59 cents respectively.

Column_sl

shitlord
Bralkan said:
What if I gave my free pizza to a homeless guy?

I didn"t, but just asking.
Unless it is sprinkled with crack they probly won"t want it.

Easiest way to get rid of beggars/homeless people is to tell them you will buy em food.
I do this all the time,and it is like offering garlic to a vampire.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
column said:
Unless it is sprinkled with crack they probly won"t want it.

Easiest way to get rid of beggars/homeless people is to tell them you will buy em food.
I do this all the time,and it is like offering garlic to a vampire.
I"d like to buy them a burger at McDonalds with Mustard, Ketchup, Mayo, and Tartar on it. Then watch them eat it and laugh.

Thanks for the idea.

Enob_foh

shitlord
After several "successes" I keep getting the following error message. Help I need free pizza!

"Internal Server Technical Object Runtime Error

An unexpected error has been detected. If this persists, please call the number below and report the error.

Click the button below to continue."

Talineth_foh

shitlord
I"ve gotten this error before too, just go back and try again. Maybe log out/log in.

Don"t worry, you still will be able to get free pizza!