Easy Way Steal Pizza

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
People should answer their doors with a camera and take a picture of the delivery person once they open the door. Make for some good lulz.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tyen said:
People should answer their doors with a camera and take a picture of the delivery person once they open the door. Make for some good lulz.
or pour buckets of boiling oil on them

Hadn"t checked this thread because I figured it was just people whining because other people got free pizza.

Glad I did, got two free pizzas tonight. When I picked them up I asked the store manager what he thought about these free pizza coupons. He didn"t know anything about it.

The invoice he showed me from his end shows their store being paid $8.99 per pizza. Before the subtotal there"s an asterisk stating that online coupons were used, but he said that"s typical of most online orders.

So the individually owned stores are being paid for the pizzas by corporate.

Prime_sl

shitlord
Got a free pizza from a code I found a week ago that stopped working. Also got my friends a pizza by entering a code I found and typing in their address which is in a different state... they were pretty happy about a free pizza.

Squeakster_foh

shitlord
Is it possible to get put two of these on the same order using two different codes? Or do my roomate and I have to place seperate orders. This is like a second Christmas.

Bornalon_foh

shitlord
Bornalon said:
page will not load after selecting "submit order now" -- happening to anyone else?
funny story about this.

i tried to order several pizzas due to the check out page not loading, all using the same code. as such, i didn"t think it would process orders for multiple pizzas. i eventually just gave up because the page wasn"t loading and went to take a shower.

once i got out of the shower, i had a voice message from the manager at my local papa john"s saying that he had received an order for six identical medium pizzas from my account. except given that my shower routine includes several furious masturbation sessions followed by my passing out on the floor, i was only able to return the call 20 minutes later, after he had for whatever reason made the decision to bake all six pizzas.

long story short, the dude was super pissed and was yelling at me to pay for all six pizzas, which, given that they were $2 each (delivery), i agreed to.

in retrospect it probably would have made more sense to just go and pick up the pizzas to avoid any charge, but i wanted to avoid the wrath of their manager, who had basically hung up on me after i"d agreed to take all six pizzas.

Mist_foh

shitlord
Morphyous said:
How long is this offer lasting? Papa John"s might need a bailout with you guys around :O
"Once the Invisible Hand has taken all those historical inequities and smeared them out into a broad global layer of prosperity - y"know what? There"s only four things we do better than anyone else: music, movies, microcode, high-speed pizza delivery."

Xhar_foh

shitlord
One of the brilliant people that works a Papa John"s in my area obviously visits slickdeals or whatnot and has decided to play hero today. My friends were doing this free pizza thing and were being real dumb about it (aka - ordering too much free shit), and hero worker decided to take action into his own hands. Did he talk to his manager or call headquarters? No, he did what any hero born of the internet would do, straight up call the cops.

Hero worker instantly knew what my friends were up to so they couldn"t wiggle their ways out of it. The term fraud and "like-hackers" was thrown around, and not surprisingly in the end it turned out to be a giant god-damned waste of time for the cops. They told my friends to either pay for the pizza, or leave it there, and to let management deal with the issue.

Outside the cops told my friends laying off the pizza coupon thing was probably the best idea for now. They were really great about it, and even decided to take one of my friends pizzas he had in the back of his car from another store. Moral of the story? There is no such thing as too much pizza. There is such a thing as too muchfreepizza. Shop smart guys, would hate for someone else to waste an officer"s time.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Xhar said:
My friends were doing this free pizza thing and were being real dumb about it (aka - ordering too much free shit), and hero worker decided to take action into his own hands. Did he talk to his manager or call headquarters? No, he did what any hero born of the internet would do, straight up call the cops.
*dials 911*

"What is your emergency?"

"There are people getting free pizza on the internet, help!"

bralkan

The old ways are still best
I am in a different state and tried a new coupon - we"ll see what happens when they deliver to the hotel

Edit: success

Faelor_foh

shitlord
Bralkan said:
I am in a different state and tried a new coupon - we"ll see what happens when they deliver to the hotel

Edit: success
You just got it to work, new code? Oh Papa Johns, you"re the best.