Easy way to get files back and forth from your phone to your computer

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
While I am not at home and able to plug in my phone via USB in order to get a picture or something on my phone to my computer or the other way I need to attach it to an email, send it to myself and then open it up and save. Anyone got a good app that will "text" me shit back and forth?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yep Dropbox or Google Drive.

You can set up either to just auto-upload any pictures you take with your phone, and obviously you can send other file types to it as well.

I have both Dropbox and Google Drive on all of my portable devices and computers.(My work computer for some reason doesn't like the dropbox website, but I can access Google Drive fine otherwise I'd probably just use Dropbox exclusively)

They're great. For my job I have to take pictures of houses almost daily, I can go out, take 10-20 pictures with my phone and they're all waiting for me on my computer ready to go by the time I get back to the office 5-10 minutes later.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Yousendit, etc. They all have apps for most every device.

We are doing a trial of box at work currently and it is better from an IT perspective with permissions but all the others for personal work pretty much the same.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Since I already have a drop box account I think I will try that route. I only use it to store my MTG cube proxies to share with others but I am assuming you can set it up so no one else can see the files right?

Thanks