Eating fish contaminated by Fukushima is probably ok

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Someone should use kickstarter for their bring back the mammoths project.

NYT says 10 million to do it.

Then we can resolve this question.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Is this the thread where I place my order for a pygmy mammoth?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
or maybe, just maybe - its a combination of the 2, tad.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
or maybe, just maybe - its a combination of the 2, tad.
Things can only be binary in the mind of a conservative; black or white, global warming or hunted to extinction, spend more money on defense than the rest of the world combined or get invaded by the chinese, global warming exists and is completely man made or global warming is a complete hoax, God or the Devil....etc. There is no room for middle ground, compromise, or nuance in the thick skulls of the 21st Century American conservative.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Things can only be binary in the mind of a conservative; black or white, global warming or hunted to extinction, spend more money on defense than the rest of the world combined or get invaded by the chinese, global warming exists and is completely man made or global warming is a complete hoax, God or the Devil....etc. There is no room for middle ground, compromise, or nuance in the thick skulls of the 21st Century American conservative.
This post, on the other hand, is super nuanced and open minded.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
This post, on the other hand, is super nuanced and open minded.
Time to chew some Mammoth fat as we pass around the pipe of peace...

Shit, no mammoth fat... Bring out the axes. See what happens when we extinct away a species Tuco? War instead of peace, I'd call that inconvenient.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
It is possible to eat 10,000 year old frozen mammoth meat. Surely there is someone walking around today that knows what mammoth meat actually tastes like.