Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Love when people over level to beat the game then complain they can't get invasions.

They gotta start all over and learn not to be a cheese dick.

Yea all those people complaining they cant get invasions. Whew.

• 8Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Love when people over level to beat the game then complain they can't get invasions.

They gotta start all over and learn not to be a cheese dick.

I'll be very curious to see what the dedicated PVP meta settles on for level in this one. People are already crowing about 120 pretty heavily again but I think that's legit too low here given how stat scaling has changed.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I
Yea all those people complaining they cant get invasions. Whew.
All about the whew express

1xvivvdormn81.jpg

• 3Repost
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Archer build seems interesting. Worst part I can imagine would be the ammo limit of 99 per type.

Its definitely something else. I started using the crossbow as a means to clear trash so I wouldn't run out of regular arrows so much, otherwise I have to buy more at the vendor or make more. Thankfully that one hunter phantom pops up at warmaster's shack you can kill for a bell that lets you buy unlimited bones. No feather vendor so far, unfortunately.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Its definitely something else. I started using the crossbow as a means to clear trash so I wouldn't run out of regular arrows so much, otherwise I have to buy more at the vendor or make more. Thankfully that one hunter phantom pops up at warmaster's shack you can kill for a bell that lets you buy unlimited bones. No feather vendor so far, unfortunately.
That guy pops up in Limgrave Liurnia and Caelid. Drops a bell each time I do believe

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ranni gives you a tower inverting idol so you can go loot her body. Now she's my talking doll buddy. What the fuck.

Nokstella is a beautiful zone though. What is going on with the screaming Pompey bodies and giant skeleton thrones though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Nokstella and Nokron are awesome, visually. So is Siofra

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I bought the game. About to get started then I read this thread and expect the worst. First souls game as I said. Here’s to pain.
It’s a good kind of pain. Several people in this thread have declared it their greatest game of all time. I haven’t even finished it and it’s mine as well. It’s amazing imo.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Finally beat it. I spent the last minute or so fighting the Elden Beast just trying to chase it around, dodging and taking his AOE's to the face, hoping to stay in range long enough to do some, any damage to it. What a stupid last encounter imo.

Anyway It's a 10 out of 10 game, sans the bosses, a lot of them are difficult for various non-fun reasons but I probably didn't try to git gud enough. Either way the first 2/3 of the game is a 10/10 but tbh the last third wasn't very fun if I'm being honest. Like Malenia could be a really fun fight, like Maria was in BB or even Orphan who I died to like 20x but every bit of damage from those bosses felt like they were deserved. Malenia they gave her that bullshit I-win combo ability that while technically dodgeable just makes the fight really annoying and unpredictable.

I don't see myself re-playing ER anytime soon. I might check out NG+ just to torture small creatures with +10 weapons but I'm thinking by the time the first DLC drops they'll do a lot of tweaking and it should be a lot more fun the second time around.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone went against Mogh Lord of the blood yet? How yall like him?!?
Yeah I tried a few times and died pretty bad. Was about to log out so went on to something else for a bit and got distracted multiple times and have been back yet. He’s marked though!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blueweed

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I tried a few times and died pretty bad. Was about to log out so went on to something else for a bit and got distracted multiple times and have been back yet. He’s marked though!
You need an item to be used when he goes into 2nd phase or he will heal off you and becomes quite nearly impossible to deal with.
Really liking where they go with this making him very raid like... Becomes impossible if even one summoned player lacks using that item.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You need an item to be used when he goes into 2nd phase or he will heal off you and becomes quite nearly impossible to deal with.
Really liking where they go with this making him very raid like... Becomes impossible if even one summoned player lacks using that item.
Ok. I have the shackle and tried it just to see what it did, only worked twice. I didn’t get him to 50%. I was tired and not really giving it my all which is why I left, sometimes I just don’t want to bang against a boss so I’ll just mark it and leave.