Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You have to get the finger snap emote from Kale the first merchant
Man that’s the only way I was able to make my cats listen to me when they were alive. My dogs listen to my snap too. People have commented on how fucking loud my snap is after honing it for years. Some Blaidd dev and I must have this in common for him to code a dog man responding to a finger snap like that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Man that’s the only way I was able to make my cats listen to me when they were alive. My dogs listen to my snap too. People have commented on how fucking loud my snap is after honing it for years. Some Blaidd dev and I must have this in common for him to code a dog man responding to a finger snap like that.
Bro, I have a super loud snap too.

Like, point of pride proud.

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
what the fuck am i reading

i just wanted to kill some boss guy

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
Finally dropped the last boss with the help of a bro wielding two giant hammers and did Ranni's ending, unsure if I really want to go through NG+ or not....might take a break and play something else for a week for some cooldown time and then decide.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
any good summons to level?

ive only leveled black knife and mimic, I feel a ranged summon could be fun to ебать with may be?
The bird summons are really good, especially in any fight were the ground is damaging constantly. They cannot take the pounding Tich or Mimic can, but they hold agro crazy well and do great chip damage.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I fucking suck at this game. I’ve been playing casually. Knocking down wimpy bosses. Hit 23. Got some plus 2 weps. Decide it’s time to go poke that bastard on the horse. Get stomped. Started on horseback. Swapped to on foot with the bloodhound blade. Kept dying for a couple hours. Embarrassed. Swap to twinblade. Dead in two pulls. Other wep was just too slow for me.

flips on YouTube and sees some asshole killing it in his goddamn lvl 1 Hanes with a twinblade. I’m a goddamn salty Foler now.

Great game though. Now to figure out how to tell my family to leave for the weekend.
Come back to him after you have Margit in the rear view mirror. Honestly the people beating shit like that at L1 are freaks of nature, asian, or both. Grind to what you need and find your happy medium. You can always come back and challenge yourself on another play or hit another FROM game without the easymode tactics if you want. And more specifically, go explore weeping coast and clear out Castle Morne for a nice little bump in levels before moving on to harder stuff. There is plenty to do that even a novice can get themselves well prepared for the first main dungeon (Storm Castle) without a shit ton of side grinding.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
what the ебать am i reading

i just wanted to kill some boss guy
There’s a half wolf dude in the game named Blaidd. You get a snap emote early in the game too. Apparently you can use this snap somewhere to get Blaidd to come talk to you, idk where he is that early in the game but I’m sure there are videos about it. Once you do that you can use him as a summon to help you with the bloodhound fight. I’d recommend doing it as his blade is great early game. He took me a while to kill but I didn’t have Blaidd’s help, I left and came back after getting a few levels. It would’ve been nice to get it even earlier than I got it.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
There’s a half wolf dude in the game named Blaidd. You get a snap emote early in the game too. Apparently you can use this snap somewhere to get Blaidd to come talk to you, idk where he is that early in the game but I’m sure there are videos about it. Once you do that you can use him as a summon to help you with the bloodhound fight. I’d recommend doing it as his blade is great early game. He took me a while to kill but I didn’t have Blaidd’s help, I left and came back after getting a few levels. It would’ve been nice to get it even earlier than I got it.

just got his help killing dareeewil, was super easy

id even say it was a snap

• 2Like
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
just got his help killing dareeewil, was super easy

id even say it was a snap
Ah. Where do you snap? I wonder if I screwed up my quest killing it without him?

I’m trying to explore and so on but my limited playtime has me sometime reach for the internet.

Phazael Phazael i meant I killed Tree Sentinel in my second pull after swapping from the bloodhound sword to the twinblade. I think Bloodhound is still a pretty amazing early weapon with a great special ability and has tremendous reach but on that boss I needed fast. The curved great sword seemed to have too many helpless frames.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ah. Where do you snap? I wonder if I screwed up my quest killing it without him?

I’m trying to explore and so on but my limited playtime has me sometime reach for the internet.

Phazael Phazael i meant I killed Tree Sentinel in my second pull after swapping from the bloodhound sword to the twinblade. I think Bloodhound is still a pretty amazing early weapon with a great special ability and has tremendous reach but on that boss I needed fast. The curved great sword seemed to have too many helpless frames.

fast forwarded to nightfall at a grace site
then just raced torrent to the middle of the woods where the giant bear sleeps in the ruins
walked up to ruins, did the snap thing a few times
then snuck around the ruins until i found him, he was just standing in one of the dead ends in ruins

• 1Like

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
>200K runes with 2 swings of Wave of Gold (NG+)

1648959280657.png

• 1Mother of God

Leon

<Silver Donator>
i'm still discovering new shit in this game

Today i found out that:

after you kill rykkard you can come back to his room to watch the old hag eat his still moving carcass.

If you kill her her knight invades and attack you

This fucking game

next playthrough is going to be dual whip.

Last edited:

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
i'm still discovering new дерьмо in this game

Today i found out that:

after you kill rykkard you can come back to his room to watch the old hag eat his still moving carcass.

If you kill her her knight invades and attack you

This fucking game

next playthrough is going to be dual whip.

Then you get too be a fire breathing Frog hahaha

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

You don't break any quests not getting his help, just miss out on whatever he rewards you with, but it's nothing unique that I remember.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You don't break any quests not getting his help, just miss out on whatever he rewards you with, but it's nothing unique that I remember.
I never even ran into him until Radahn fight. I remember a dude talking about “you can hear him howling” or something like that but it was an area with wolves. I figured there was a named wolf somewhere.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I never even ran into him until Radahn fight. I remember a dude talking about “you can hear him howling” or something like that but it was an area with wolves. I figured there was a named wolf somewhere.

The first time you can encounter him is in Mistwood in east Limgrave, when you hear him howl you can get the emote from Kale and then snap him down. Then you can summon him for the gaol fight. You can encounter him again by starting the Ranni quest before going to Radahn

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users