Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
when you guys say "one shot" do you mean killing a boss in a single attack or on first try?

First try.

Single attack. Can be done on first playthrough about 70% of the way through the game or so.

uses https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Meteorite+of+Astel

1651689308147.png

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You need to be a little farmed up-- not possible for speedrunners.

Sorc friend of mine beat the game in 75h /played and was able to figure it out during first playthrough. A little farming maybe a few hours worth total over his entire playtime. He didn't farm much, but he was definitely a little farmed off the bird spot. Nothing major though. To give a frame of reference for how little farmed he was, I finished the game around 150h. Both of us were completionist runs and 100%'d the game.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It can mean both. Usually the context determines the meaning.

Ex: "I didn't find Fire Giant that difficult but was a bit overleveled my first try. I got a bit lucky but actually one-shot it." vs "I just respecced full onga bonga. After casting 20 different buffs I've got a 3 second window where a power stanced jumping attack with my fully upgraded colossal weapons will one-shot some bosses."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
This was a great video, can't belive that he actually got zero deaths in a game and it was THIS game.

When Pewdiepie really cares about something and does something totally offbeat like this, it's fantastic. Reminds me of his Blame and Whiskey videos.

• 1Faggotry

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This was a great video, can't belive that he actually got zero deaths in a game and it was THIS game.

When Pewdiepie really cares about something and does something totally offbeat like this, it's fantastic. Reminds me of his Blame and Whiskey videos.
Send him a DM maybe he’ll let you suck his dick irl too.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider

Idk I don't watch his videos at all, but it sounds like he recorded everything offline so who knows. If he really did kudos to him, I know he quit out mid death Animation few times, but my ass would probably do the same, haha.

Trying to psych myself into trying a RL1 melee playthrough, but I think I'd hit a wall in the 2nd half, not even including Malenia (Who I would HAVE to fight, otherwise what would I be doing it for).

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Idk I don't watch his videos at all, but it sounds like he recorded everything offline so who knows. If he really did kudos to him, I know he quit out mid death Animation few times, but my ass would probably do the same, haha.

Trying to psych myself into trying a RL1 melee playthrough, but I think I'd hit a wall in the 2nd half, not even including Malenia (Who I would HAVE to fight, otherwise what would I be doing it for).
So if you die but quit out before the animation finishes it doesn’t count as a death? That’s a pretty fucking stupid “no death” run and anyone using that rule and claiming they won without dying is retarded. He should be embarrassed for claiming he did it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So if you die but quit out before the animation finishes it doesn’t count as a death? That’s a pretty fucking stupid “no death” run and anyone using that rule and claiming they won without dying is retarded. He should be embarrassed for claiming he did it.

It only works on certain types of deaths. Specifically for this vid he quit out as he was being sucked into one of the virgin abductors, and then he quit out when he was about to be power bombed by Hoarah Loux

• 1Pathetic

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's a lot better than most people can do.

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It only works on certain types of deaths. Specifically for this vid he quit out as he was being sucked into one of the virgin abductors, and then he quit out when he was about to be power bombed by Hoarah Loux

I don't know about any of that, but I had two fights where I died at the same time the boss did, and both times it gave me credit for the win and just sort of continued the game as if the death didn't happen. One was Rennala, one was Morgott.