Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Constructive feedback would be helpful.
Screenshot_20220523-214258.png

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hi Folder. I also started playing this game recently, but I played all the other Souls games. I would recommend just restarting and playing as a warrior. Magic is difficult for beginners to these games.

Also

tumblr_inline_nq416emkpg1sxv87z_250.png

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m not proud but I opted to just fucking cheese the bell bearing Hunter in caelid just now. Fuck that guy. That mob is another that I just seem to can’t get the goddamn moves down. I was circling him and smacking him with my katanas. Then I fucked up and he ate all my flasks so I ran and jumped on the shack to think. The faggot walked out and I decided to spam glint shard something at his face. Still had to come down and chip away the last 10%.

I’m about to drop moonveil. It has this recovery after the weapon art that annoys the piss out of me. DMGS next I think.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’m not proud but I opted to just fucking cheese the bell bearing Hunter in caelid just now. Fuck that guy. That mob is another that I just seem to can’t get the goddamn moves down. I was circling him and smacking him with my katanas. Then I fucked up and he ate all my flasks so I ran and jumped on the shack to think. The faggot walked out and I decided to spam glint shard something at his face. Still had to come down and chip away the last 10%.

I’m about to drop moonveil. It has this recovery after the weapon art that annoys the piss out of me. DMGS next I think.
I love a legit cheese I figure out myself. “Haha I outsmarted the game” feeling. People following cheese from YouTube is lame.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I’m not a nerd that plays video games all the time. That’s OK. Video games are for everyone.

now please only looking for constructive feedback in helping my battle mage beat this boss

Wait for them to implement an Easy mode for journalists in 2025

• 1Worf

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
So, I'm almost finished with this game. I've done almost everything there is to do. I'm about 130 hours in (not including the first character I lost, which was around 55 hours). This game is so fucking frustrating, yet so fucking awesome at the same time. I thought I was going to break everything in my house fighting that fire giant. Then, I actually did break a controller for the first time since I was a teenager fighting the Godskin Duo (thank god for sword of St. Trina). I'm in Ashes of Leyndell right now, at level 185. I still have a few things to do, but I am actually depressed that I'm almost finished the game. I don't want it to end. By far the best video game I've ever played. I still have a few more things to do. I still can't beat Melania in the Haligtree, but I'll get her down eventually. It's going to be awhile for any game to top this one, if it ever happens. What I do know is this: Elden Ring has set a new standard for which all other games will be measured. a 20 hour game, unless it's fucking epic, is going to feel amateurish when compared to Elden Ring. The game is definitely not perfect, but it's as close to perfect as I've ever seen. Since this was my very first Souls game, I know that there was a sharp learning curve, but it was well worth it. I just can't believe how awesome this game was. The quests were just as awesome. My only complaint was I wish there was something in the game to tell you to do certain things in order so you couldn't fuck up the quest you were on. I couldn't get the Dung Eater Spirit Ash because I had progressed Ranni's quest line too far ahead, and the sorcerer was dead. That pissed me off. Oh well, maybe eventually I'll play through again. I think the highlight of the game for me was Farum Azula. That has to be the coolest zone in any game ever.

P.S. I don't know how anyone can hit level 713. Like, what the fuck? I think I read somewhere that it's 1.7 billion runes to reach max level. I don't know how anyone can do that in just a few months. Kudos to anyone who achieved that. Maybe if I get to that level, I can finally defeat Melenia?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Elon went battle mage so I think I’m gonna stick with it

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Hey everyone. Jumping on the elden ring bandwagon a little late here. I have Nirgon Nirgon acting as my main coach. He advised me to roll a battle mage. Araysar Araysar is assist coach.

Having some trouble with Margit the fell. I’ve only been able to get him to 50% with my battle mage build. Please advise on strategy.
Haven't you spent the last year on this sock puppet account saying that playing video games is only for loser incel faggots? Must be hard to keep all your bullshit stories straight.

• 2Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hey everyone. Jumping on the elden ring bandwagon a little late here. I have Nirgon Nirgon acting as my main coach. He advised me to roll a battle mage. Araysar Araysar is assist coach.

Having some trouble with Margit the fell. I’ve only been able to get him to 50% with my battle mage build. Please advise on strategy.
The sword summon spell the prisoner starts with is good, but pebble works too. You can be sneaking and get the meterorite staff and boulder toss for this fight, but I did not need it on my newly minted sorcerer play. I was able to beat it at around L20 with the prisoner startup, using wolf summon and Rogier, with no issues. The big trick is to never get greedy and always keep enough stamina in reserve to roll the fuck out of the way, especially with phase two hammer attacks. If you really want to make it easy, get the shackle from patches.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Haven't you spent the last year on this sock puppet account saying that playing video games is only for loser incel faggots? Must be hard to keep all your bullshit stories straight.
It’s true. I’m giving it a shot and would be happy to be proved wrong!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
They should release this game on switch. It would really reach its full potential with joycon controls.

• 1Worf