Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I normally don't watch a lot of stuff like that but his schtick is pretty funny, so I've been watching a lot of his elden ring crap.

I loved throughout the miniboss tournament he constantly shit on the godskins as cheaters for the blackflame skill

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
He did a Sekiro boss tourney too, those fights seem to be a lot longer since the bosses have to whittle each other down instead of posture-breaking.

You guys are right though, this channel is amazing. I've only watched maybe 3-4 of his videos in full, but if one's got the time to kill, going through these videos is a total hoot.

Lady Butterfly is as far as I got with Sekiro (not because I gave up, that's just as far as I played while trying it out) and watching this makes me want to pick that game up and give it a go.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
He did a Sekiro boss tourney too, those fights seem to be a lot longer since the bosses have to whittle each other down instead of posture-breaking.

You guys are right though, this channel is amazing. I've only watched maybe 3-4 of his videos in full, but if one's got the time to kill, going through these videos is a total hoot.

Lady Butterfly is as far as I got with Sekiro (not because I gave up, that's just as far as I played while trying it out) and watching this makes me want to pick that game up and give it a go.
Yeah he always says that at the end of the Elden ring ones, but I never played that game so, I don't really give a shit. But if you played it I'm sure they're probably fun to watch.

I think he did it for like Dark souls 3 or something as well, another game I haven't played because I haven't found a console since the PS3. I did buy the original Japanese version of demon souls as an import, and I think I actually made a thread or posted about it on two or three iterations of the forums long ago. Don't think I ever finished the game, but I think I still have it with my PS3 in a box somewhere in the garage.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Another experiment video with everyone's most hated boss

This one's interesting because she heals and could theoretically sustain HP against a ton of foes.

I think all the non-healing bosses are doomed once you reach a certain number of enemies whittling them down by attrition.

Who won the overall boss tournaments for the games? I'm guessing Maliketh and Sword Saint?

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
This one's interesting because she heals and could theoretically sustain HP against a ton of foes.

I think all the non-healing bosses are doomed once you reach a certain number of enemies whittling them down by attrition.

Who won the overall boss tournaments for the games? I'm guessing Maliketh and Sword Saint?
You lose....

Trying to remember what movie that simple line is from. I think it was something out of the '80s. That's going to bug the shit out of me.

It was actually a pretty surprising result.

Had to actually go look it up because I didn't remember, but watching it again, I'm okay with the surprise.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This thread reminds me of the Judge Dredd sequel thread.

Keep hoping for DLC news but it's just 1 guy spamming those annoying videos

• 3Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This thread reminds me of the Judge Dredd sequel thread.

Keep hoping for DLC news but it's just 1 guy spamming those annoying videos
Stop crying fucker some people enjoy those. The ER DLC is actually on the way unlike Dredd 2.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Stop crying fucker some people enjoy those.

tumblr_n3nwf5XmMU1qhfadgo4_250.gif