Ahn'Qiraj Raider
tumblr_n3nwf5XmMU1qhfadgo4_250.gif

aunty-donna-aunty.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Alright! More shit for me to "spam"! No clue who will win in the end, maybe Dungeater? I guess we'll have to wait to find out after many more exciting episodes.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Patches has always been the master turtle in each game. My guess is either Dungeater or the phantom that drops Rivers of Blood. The guy you kill to get the Tiche ashes will probably be high in the running too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Decreased the status buildup done by dual wielded weapons.

Son of a bitch, my dual great thrusting sword build.

Wonder if those death spells even get a decent boost. Gel fury bump looks nice at least.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That read like they blanket gave in to the people that suck.

*Uses summons and RoB to beat the rot bitch*

Fucking casuals.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I do like that they are making scaling in PVP seperate from PVE on things and toning down bleed (and rot to a lesser extent) in general. Not sure I like the DW status scaling being nerfed, because you already make some pretty big tradeoffs (at least in PvE) by power stancing. Sorcery seems to have gotten an across the board buff as well. And none of this addresses the dual wield dumping alpha gank build. I am guessing they saw that vid of a guy one hitting the Fire Giant and decided enough was enough.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Secrets still being found of course. Some cool stuff. Wild how much of these details that are in this game that most everyone will never notice.

• 3Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Great game ever made right here.
Hey buddy, don't be spamming this thread with shit that might get people excited about news for the DLC and dash their hopes and dreams, and refresh that hope.

That's my job...😉

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf