Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
You bros being mad about sword eagles, just wait until you get to the REAL harpies

Think I'm finally over the hump with sorcery? This gravity meteor thing appears to be 100% busted as fuck and staggers dragons in like 2-3 casts lol.

Yeah I was feeling pretty salty in the magic-junkie zombie part of Raya Lucaria, but then I fought the dog and straight up Armageddon'd the thing into the ground. Its still annoying when the balls are forming and one hits a twig and pops, but creative LOS jockeying can help with that.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I def agree with TJT on throwing stuff.

I got teleported to that crystal underground place, and just running around there I picked up like 9 throwing weapon items, a sharb bomb and some gravitational shard, and holy shit did those fucking things rape. Just one shard took off half of the horse knight mobs health.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Probably from @Adebisi abusing the cliff ball exp exploit.

You should probably go for a walk and get some food anyway. I’m guessing your family misses you. Also blood clots.
I put the monitor on my standing desk so I good!
optional boss spoilers
Gave that bitch and arm and she attacks me!? Or could I only fight her because I gave her the arm... Either way 400K runes when I killed her, awesome fight.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1646181997900.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
Flying enemies are the absolute worst to deal with if you do not have a ranged weapon are are using magic.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Servers down? I just got a message that said: "Inappropriate activity detected returning to title" and now I can't log back in.
Pffffft. I ain't letting no Chinaman exploit control of my PC. Miss me with all that spoiler bullshit left by people.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
God fucking damnit lol

I had no idea the first Limgrave area has a whole second section to the south, so now I'm having to like plow through this whole area oneshotting everything and picking up tier 1 blacksmith stones that I shoulda done 30 hours ago.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just killed Putrid Crystal trio fucks with this setup. My buddy cheesed them with mist and I almost gave up and went and did other shit but figured I'd give it one more shot with full life estus allotted see if it gave me the edge (it did).

That fight is so incredibly frustrating if you do it before you can just wear heavy armor with poise and just bash em with levels. I'm glad I didn't quit cause holy shit the satisfaction cannot be beat in gaming.

Was on this thing for a solid while wasting most of my progression for the past few nights lol.

Spoiler for size.

1646185185957.png

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Biggest issue with bows that I have isn't the arrows, it's that you cannot change their affinity at all. Horn bow seems to be the best, provided you don't run into something super resistant to magic. I'd do vastly more damage with it if I could change it to keen though.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Anyone go back to that crystal mine you get warped to? Just made it to the boss and kicked a ladder down, I won't spoil anything, but at level 46 that thing was VISCIOUS!!!! My attacks barely scratched him and he wrecked me in 2-3 aggressive hits!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I just reached 30 hours /played so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be fighting the final boss any minute now.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I am constantly blown away how god damn huge this is and how much content they packed into it. God damn. Game of the past many years for me and I’m probably only 20%-30% through it at around 30 hours. Hopefully this game inspires other studios to revise how they do open world. I don’t want mini maps and billions of question marks going forward in open world games.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I just reached 30 hours /played so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be fighting the final boss any minute now.
Are you trying to beeline it through the main quest? Cause…I doubt you’re close if not.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I am constantly blown away how god damn huge this is and how much content they packed into it. God damn. Game of the past many years for me and I’m probably only 20%-30% through it at around 30 hours. Hopefully this game inspires other studios to revise how they do open world. I don’t want mini maps and billions of question marks going forward in open world games.
Man, I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but you hit the nail on the head......on top of everything else, they didn't even release a ton of details and kept expectations low, FromSoft is seriously a different breed.

This game would've exceeded my expectations if they would've released 3x as much info, but the fact they didnt feel they needed to makes me respect them even more. They are certainly an anomaly at this point and I hope they keep upping the ante, they deserve it for sure.

I'm 26 hours in and still at 16%, this is probably one of my favorite games of all time and I'm not even half done, god I love this game!

The only negative I can see is if newcomers suddenly become fans, even Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne are nowhere near as open as this title, such a masterpiece!

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Am I the only one that keeps accidentally hopping off my horse mid-battle? I get hype when I'm ambushed ir fighting a boss and CONSTANTLY hit L3 by accident, males me so angry!

• 7Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Every coop fight in the last 30 mins has disconnected me halfway through.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anyone has been playing samurai can give me some protips? Like what Ashes of Wars to use, what weapons and armor I should be looking for ect. Started a new game using this class and been enjoying it so far.