Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
One was linked earlier. This one looks pretty legit too

Nuts how much of that shit I missed on a 130 hour play through. I mean I guess it’s not that nuts because the stuff is so hard to figure out, there’s no reasons for the NPCs to just disappear and reappear in some other random place…but still.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
No idea if this guide is better/worse than what Fogel linked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Nuts how much of that shit I missed on a 130 hour play through. I mean I guess it’s not that nuts because the stuff is so hard to figure out, there’s no reasons for the NPCs to just disappear and reappear in some other random place…but still.
I'm following that guide and another and it's like I'm playing a different game. I never even saw half the npcs from just these first two zones on my first playthrough rofl

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Okay, after about 45 minutes straight I've gotten the cunt to about 40% of phase one, 9 total parries (3 critical attacks). My problem is I can't for the life of me time the dodges on that stupid ultra bullshit she does.

Actually dodged 2 of the 3 attacks once but got owned by her last attack.

Slowly getting more consistent with the parries though, I'll definitely post the video if I ever get it done. (Not going for a no-hit victory but I did take my equipment off figuring it'll help me learn).

Only 1 attack so far 1 shots me unless I'm at 100% health, that running skewer move, thankfully it isn't too bad to avoid.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Okay, after about 45 minutes straight I've gotten the cunt to about 40% of phase one, 9 total parries (3 critical attacks). My problem is I can't for the life of me time the dodges on that stupid ultra bullshit she does.

Actually dodged 2 of the 3 attacks once but got owned by her last attack.

Slowly getting more consistent with the parries though, I'll definitely post the video if I ever get it done. (Not going for a no-hit victory but I did take my equipment off figuring it'll help me learn).

Only 1 attack so far 1 shots me unless I'm at 100% health, that running skewer move, thankfully it isn't too bad to avoid.
Don’t dodge it, just throw an ice pot at her to cancel it before it starts.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Don’t dodge it, just throw an ice pot at her to cancel it before it starts.
I was trying not to cheese that part but if I dont start improving I probably will, I did see that posted a little while back. She dies one way or another!!

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was trying not to cheese that part but if I dont start improving I probably will, I did see that posted a little while back. She dies one way or another!!
How is using 1 mechanic in the game(dodging or even using a shield) not cheesing but using a different mechanic in the game(ice pots) cheesing? You realize the developers put these items in the game, right? Its not a 3rd party mod you have to download

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You aren’t hiding on a ledge or making her fall off or something, you’re just interrupting one of her many attacks. Using an item for an intended purpose isn’t cheesing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
You aren’t hiding on a ledge or making her fall off or something, you’re just interrupting one of her many attacks. Using an item for an intended purpose isn’t cheesing.
I didnt mean it like that, just want to learn to dodge it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Took down Margit on 4th try. Gonna go back and beat the shit out of that Morne castle out of spite now. Maybe beat up the Eldtree Avatar too

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I didnt mean it like that, just want to learn to dodge it 🤷🏻‍♂️
The window for dodging it is insanely small and it’s absolutely the most punishing move in the game. My strategy was to just try to burn her down before she had a chance to use it.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, its worth it just to beat Melania into the dirt so hard she can barely get up. I used the Dung Eater puppet recently and he absolutely manhandles her.