Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Godskin Duo is weak to sleep. You can put them both on nap time and then pick one to beat on. They take a moment to get back up so you get some free shots in.

If you don't have the sleep pots or arrows to work with, you can use the Sword of St Trina from Caelid. It just takes a few slashes.

It sounds like cheese, but fuck that fight...seriously.
Dolores keeps them slept really well also

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Takes me way longer to spam that torch's wep art than to just kill something

It does hit surprisingly hard with good enough stagger in a Dex/faith setup

You can't power stance torches either, not that I feel useless without that or anything but it's not a thing
By that point in the game having a bunch of Sleep pots is completely viable. I have them on hand for fights like that. Generally anything humanoid size can be hit with it and shutting down one enemy for a bit is the only window you need. Works better with the Mimic Tear ash, since Tich will fucking murder anything without focusing on one enemy.

Kiki

Log Wizard
There's an item that focus targets but I haven't tried that.

I straight murdered everything in the game with no issues except malenia and elden beast, maybe the haligree tree spirit but that felt like just a terrain issue. Can try fighting the 3 tree spirits at once in Leyedell for hard mode too.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What should I do next in NG+?

I finished Morne Castle, Stormveil, Raya Lucaria, Caria Manor, and a couple random minor dungeons. Next stop is that White Mask guy to do his quest and get the shard from Mohgwyn to upgrade the MLGS to 10.

After that I'm really not sure what to do. I think Altus Plateau is next in the main story, but I can't remember how I even got up there. I could also run around doing optional stuff, Maybe murder all the OW bosses?

While I'm at Mohgwyn, is it safe to kill Mohg without it having any impact on Sewer Mohg and the Lord of Frenzied Flame ending?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you're planning on doing the Frenzied Flame ending and Hyetta's quest line, you could bang out the Weeping Penninsula story. You could do all the Caelid stuff as well.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What should I do next in NG+?

I finished Morne Castle, Stormveil, Raya Lucaria, Caria Manor, and a couple random minor dungeons. Next stop is that White Mask guy to do his quest and get the shard from Mohgwyn to upgrade the MLGS to 10.

After that I'm really not sure what to do. I think Altus Plateau is next in the main story, but I can't remember how I even got up there. I could also run around doing optional stuff, Maybe murder all the OW bosses?

While I'm at Mohgwyn, is it safe to kill Mohg without it having any impact on Sewer Mohg and the Lord of Frenzied Flame ending?
Torch Power Stance build only. Funny and meme worthy.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
So do you guys use or stack every buff possible while you're just running around, or mainly just for bosses?

I just been watching different build videos and everything is so reliant on various buffs from sorceries or incantations, can I find that most of the time I'm only firing those things off before I walk into a boss room.

I wished that they just lasted for more than a minute or 30 seconds. Half the time I'm running around looking at things and trying to explore between mobs, and by the time I get done doing that my buff has worn off. It's just annoying, so I find I don't use them unless I'm running up against a tough enemy or a boss.

Just wondering if there's a better way to optimize, or if I'm totally missing something... Other than get good...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So do you guys use or stack every buff possible while you're just running around, or mainly just for bosses?

I just been watching different build videos and everything is so reliant on various buffs from sorceries or incantations, can I find that most of the time I'm only firing those things off before I walk into a boss room.

I wished that they just lasted for more than a minute or 30 seconds. Half the time I'm running around looking at things and trying to explore between mobs, and by the time I get done doing that my buff has worn off. It's just annoying, so I find I don't use them unless I'm running up against a tough enemy or a boss.

Just wondering if there's a better way to optimize, or if I'm totally missing something... Other than get good...

Just bosses for me

• 1Like

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider

If anything I'll just change certain talismans, like remove the health after critical one in exchange for one that ups damage, for the most part I fight the bosses the same way I deal with trash.

Some may take a little longer, but it usually doesn't matter much.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I just don’t use them really, other than drinking a physik. Early game greasing sword was good but didn’t do that long.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is the actual Mohg model without the robe. MF looks like he's going on an early morning jog...

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I rage quit last night because of those fucking imps. Went to bad mad. I’m on my second playthrough too!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I just about threw my first controller. Had just killed a fucking dragon. Sitting on a full level or more of runes and decided to fuck around on the damn horse and fell to my death. Runes stuck. Fell to death again. Goddamn it.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I just about threw my first controller. Had just killed a fucking dragon. Sitting on a full level or more of runes and decided to fuck around on the damn horse and fell to my death. Runes stuck. Fell to death again. Goddamn it.

Where was your sacrificial twig?

• 1Solidarity