Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Monk enabler item/ spell ?

image_03.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Heian

Molten Core Raider
PS if you like being a dual weilding samurai, there is a Wakasashi somewhat early in the game that while technically a dagger power stances with a mainhand katana. Reach suffers, but it can be set up with any weapon art you want on it. Using it offhand ramps up the speed of the power stance attack combo by a lot. Not the best build, but fun and shreads enemies pretty good if they are not immune to stagger.

I will probably. I have been maining the basic long sword in every from Soft games with a pure quality build. I went pretty far in Elden Ring using that but I was getting tired of getting killed in 2-3 hits while I had to hit the boss or sub boss 30-40 times.

I then switched to the GreatSword and mowned the games pretty much killing everything first try. Milenia in 2 try since I used first life to learn her pattern and I then realized that she was simply a reused version of the last boss of the Bloodbord's DLC. Elden Ring is not my favourite soul game. Balance was not great. Usually their DLC are amazing and I put much hope into that.

I personally don't like felling OP in a game so I will probably start from the beginning.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can’t believe you fuckers made me actually go to YouTube for the trailer. Wasted about 0.5s of my day.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

kroenen

Regimen Morum

Of course, I had to ask Miyazaki if Shadow of the Erdtree will once again include a poisoned swamp.

"In a word, yes," he said. "But this was actually a point of introspection for me after creating the base game. It was only after creating it that I realised I really like to create poisoned swamps. And this was a little place of introspection and reflection for me. So maybe, when players reach the poisoned swamp in the DLC, they will feel a little bit of this retrospection."
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely no way I have time to play this anytime soon.

But gyat damn.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Fuck no. My character is basically a god. I am looking forward to terrorizing everything and going on long, psychopathic murdering sprees. Blood for the blood god. I am that god.
I wonder how they'll balance ng++++++ sweatlords steamrolling the content with their maxed out characters vs new rolls needing to grind to do DLC without sacrificing how important stats are.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm kinda wondering if Messmer is related to Radagon. That hair makes me think so.

I also wonder how Godwyn will play out in all of this, considering he might be the shadow engulfing the Erdtree?

The Land of Shadow. A place obscured by the Erdtree. Where the goddess Marika first set foot. A land purged in an unsung battle. Set ablaze by Messmer’s flame.

It was to this land that Miquella departed. Divesting himself of his flesh, his strength, his lineage. Of all things Golden.

And now Miquella awaits the return of his promised Lord.

I did notice that Messmer mentioned something about Miquella divesting himself of all that is/was golden, which sounds very Radagon-ish.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm banking on Rykard offspring? Reincarnation? Rebirth?

There was so much heavy implication with Tannith and his remains etc.

Far less likely but kinda fits still is he's an empyrean that sided with the frenzied flame/3 fingers and was stricken from history/banished to whatever prison world he's in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I am SO ready for this, just hope its like 40+ more hours of exploration / crazy boss fights.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm banking on Rykard offspring? Reincarnation? Rebirth?

There was so much heavy implication with Tannith and his remains etc.

Far less likely but kinda fits still is he's an empyrean that sided with the frenzied flame/3 fingers and was stricken from history/banished to whatever prison world he's in.
I didn't even think of Tanith. He does have snakes all over him too, and uses fire magic.

Last edited:

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just gonna sit and wait patiently for the 2hr long Vaati analysis video.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Anyone here going to start a new fresh game? (Or is that even possible without losing your main character in NG+4?) I forgot.

Maybe I'll just run through NG again to get brought up to speed on everything. I was respeccing a lot after I Platted so I will want to respec again back to my greatsword build for the DLC.

I stopped at NG+ so will just go into it since From DLC's normally start at slightly above NG+

If someone is NG+ 3 or 4 they should probably consider a fresh start.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users