Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Video dropped 5 hours ago and Vaati hasn’t released an hour long breakdown of every frame yet. He’s slipping.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Fookin' finally, something new to chew on.

I'm guessing this trailer is introducing a bunch of the boss fights? Nothing really jumps off the screen except the lion costume boss.

Still think Miquella is going to be the big Malenia-type optional superboss.

Hopefully this delves into some of the loose ends from the main game, like doing more with Godwyn or St Trina. Introducing this new guy is all well and good, but I'd like to see the existing threads tied up.

Land of Reeds and the Formless Mother are probably being held over to ER2...if there is an ER2, we'll see.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Fookin' finally, something new to chew on.

I'm guessing this trailer is introducing a bunch of the boss fights? Nothing really jumps off the screen except the lion costume boss.

Still think *Saint Trina* is going to be the big Malenia-type optional superboss.

Hopefully this delves into some of the loose ends from the main game, like doing more with Godwyn or St Trina. Introducing this new guy is all well and good, but I'd like to see the existing threads tied up.

Land of Reeds and the Formless Mother are probably being held over to ER2...if there is an ER2, we'll see.

FTFY

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Kind of interesting how the big bad of the main game and the maybe big bad of the DLC are both characters that can change their gender at will (i.e. change it for real, actually transform). Not sure I've seen a game do that before. Notice how nobody is accusing Miyazaki of being woke because it all fits together in the story.

With you fighting the male form of Marika at the end of the main game, fighting the female form of Miquella at the end of the DLC would be good synergy.

Still not into this Messmer character.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Kind of interesting how the big bad of the main game and the maybe big bad of the DLC are both characters that can change their gender at will (i.e. change it for real, actually transform). Not sure I've seen a game do that before. Notice how nobody is accusing Miyazaki of being woke because it all fits together in the story.

With you fighting the male form of Marika at the end of the main game, fighting the female form of Miquella at the end of the DLC would be good synergy.

Still not into this Messmer character.
I didn't know the golden loch ness monster was a tranny.

• 2Worf

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I didn't buy ER until late when it went on sale (as I usually suck at these games) this DLC will not wait. Wife wants to buy it for me for my birthday. Considering pre-ordering it. What are the chances it's released buggy as fuck?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I didn't buy ER until late when it went on sale (as I usually suck at these games) this DLC will not wait. Wife wants to buy it for me for my birthday. Considering pre-ordering it. What are the chances it's released buggy as fuck?

Buggy as fuck isn’t really something FromSoft does

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Highly unlikely. A DLC they’ve worked on for two years with an engine they’ve worked on for the entirety of the game. The main game was massive and a fresh release and not very buggy at all.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Oh it'll almost definitely be buggy as fuck. Some weird, knife wielding, nightmare fuel spider horse buggy as fuck. Everywhere.

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I said "at the end of the game". That could be anywhere in the last hour, or 2 hours, or whatever one considers the end of the game. Let's not get bogged down in semantic bullshit.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Bloodborne 2 pls. That shit would be amazing on modern hardware.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
An open world ala ER in bloodbornes universe and I’d probably jizz myself to death

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Man, on one hand I really want to play this DLC. On the other hand, I haven't really played since first couple months of release and my only save game is a NG+ at the beginning of the game. I have literally no memory of what to do/where to go. How do you access this DLC? Do we know yet? Wonder if I can just edit my save game to get me to the entrance point.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Man, on one hand I really want to play this DLC. On the other hand, I haven't really played since first couple months of release and my only save game is a NG+ at the beginning of the game. I have literally no memory of what to do/where to go. How do you access this DLC? Do we know yet? Wonder if I can just edit my save game to get me to the entrance point.
From what little I’ve read it’s purely end game content, so whatever character you’ve beat the main game with. I’m guessing if you try to go into it immediately without playing for years you’re going to get your butthole ripped open.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
From what little I’ve read it’s purely end game content, so whatever character you’ve beat the main game with. I’m guessing if you try to go into it immediately without playing for years you’re going to get your butthole ripped open.
Maybe just start a completely fresh new game then on PC. My original play was on PS5, but I have it on PC too. What's the current total cheese build so I can power through it?

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users