Elder Scrolls VI - Argonia

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
edit: In my Nerd excitement, I failed to realize that a website about Korean soap operas is not a good source of gaming information.

A 6? second forum search didn't turn anything up about ES6, So here ya go.

This was posted 2 days ago, apparently confirming that ES6 will take place in Black Marsh and be released on XB1, PS4 and PC in March, 2016. Jesus, that's a long ways away.

Not a lot of additional information, but I thought Skyrim and Oblivion were 2 of the best games ever, so I'm sure I'll be counting days for this one.

I'll try to keep updating and adding information as it pops up.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
This was from that same article

With the success of the Elder Scrolls Online game, it's no secret that Bethesda has got the formula for the Elder Scrolls game down pat and making the Elder Scrolls 6 should be no problem to them when it comes to the technical side of things.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I heard they were supposed to announce this right after Fallout 4, but I will trust this reputable source.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just went to a few Skyrim sites to see if they have any active threads on this information. Couldn't find anything.

I'll be sad if this is a bullshit news story.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They haven't fucked up a TES game yet so I'll stay optimistic. Skyrim probably being the best of the lot.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I just went to a few Skyrim sites to see if they have any active threads on this information. Couldn't find anything.

I'll be sad if this is a bullshit news story.
Dude, you think a new TES announcement would make less noise than a fart on the dance floor ?

It's posted on a website that caters to people who watch korean soap operas ffs. Real announcement will have 5 announcements of announcements, tweets, trailers, teaser, PR site and will probably coincide with the beginning of a major trade show.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
TBH I've heard most future video game announcements will be performed during commercial breaks during Korean soap operas

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Dude, you think a new TES announcement would make less noise than a fart on the dance floor ?

It's posted on a website that caters to people who watch korean soap operas ffs. Real announcement will have 5 announcements of announcements, tweets, trailers, teaser, PR site and will probably coincide with the beginning of a major trade show.
I don't tweet, subscribe to youtube streams, visit gaming sites (except this and destiny reddit) or follow G4 or EGX(Whatever the hell that is). I just found this site by searching for "Skyrim sequel" because Destiny is down and I miss that game.

Sorry if I killed 1,000 gamerboners. Mine is aching too. My first reaction was to come to rerolled and see if anyone had more information.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They haven't fucked up a TES game yet so I'll stay optimistic. Skyrim probably being the best of the lot.
Really? I would consider Oblivion a fuck up. And the series as a whole has a lot of rough edges that they don't seem to learn from.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Well I haven't played ES:O either, so I didn't make that jump. More than anything, I was just excited that some information just got leaked about a game I've been waiting for.

Before I'll admit to being suckered, I'll give this obviously reputable website the chance to confirm their story. kdramastars.com, You have 14 Days. If after that time the leaked information about ES6 is not confirmed, I am deleting my bookmark, and unsubscribing from your e-mail list. The rest of my guild will follow suit, as will several other guilds and people that watch Korean soaps.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
The argonian thing is a fan made rumor that's been floating around for a while now, mostly based on the fact that it hasn't been done yet. But who the fuck wants to play in a swamp? Whatever they're doing, I hope we can get a game with a larger scale. No more loading screens when entering a town and no more 10 houses "Welcome to our glorious capital" scenarios.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
The entire world leveling with you was a horrible mistake in Oblivion. That being said it's easily fixed, on PC at least. I'd probably hate TES if I only ever played them on consoles but I play them on PC so it's one of my favorite series.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, the world leveling thing is what came to mind. It is patchable, which itself is a bonus because you get things like Thomas the Tank Engine dragons. But the expectation that Bethesda will fuckup something so simple becomes tiring after a while.