Electra Woman and Dyna Girl (2016)

Chesire_sl

shitlord
I take it you guys never saw the original? Obviously I'm being sarcastic, and it will be terrible, but come on, am I that old?? I used to watch the original religiously every Saturday morning.

They were giving me boners before I knew what boners were for.
never heard of it , then again in 76 dad was stationed in europe and one could buy booze , smokes and fireworks for cheap without being 18 LOL

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Watched this last night. Not great, but not as bad as I expected. I laughed a few times, and was even surprised at where they went with a few things (most of it is pretty cliche though). I'm not going to throw out a recommendation to see it, or try to say it was better than BvS or Apocalypse, but I think if you're easily amused like me and go in with low expectations it might pass the time. I'm not sorry that I watched it.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I take it you guys never saw the original? Obviously I'm being sarcastic, and it will be terrible, but come on, am I that old?? I used to watch the original religiously every Saturday morning.

They were giving me boners before I knew what boners were for.
Sad thing is...I know the song by heart.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Space Nuts, lol was like Gilligan in space.

Did it get better after the first 20 minutes? Only reason I even I kept watching was the odd gore in the beginning but it immediately went back terrible acting and a story that seemed predictable

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well no, not really. That's pretty much what you're going to get through the entire thing, so if it didn't do it for you there's not much reason to push through. I watched for nostalgia and was ok with it, but if you don't have any compelling reason to watch it isn't really going to change much.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Never heard of these girls, but the trailer looks good. I'm expecting mystery men or superbad type of movie. Did it make it into theaters?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Mystery Men was such a great movie. That trailer didn't give me that vibe at all but if RR tells me that's what it's like I'll watch it.

Don't let me down bros.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I didn't necessarily get the idea that was as good as mystery men, just seemed like they were going for that. Or Kick-Ass (sorry, called this superbad in the last post), or The Incredibles, or maybe even My Super Ex Girlfriend. In other words, a comedy set in a world with lots of heroes who have more flaws than positives and mostly deal with piddly shit. Unclear if any of them have any actual powers from the trailer (other than the villain). No one (other than the spleen) had actual powers in MM or KA either.

If there's even 1 gag in this movie as good as the invisible boy who is only invisible when no one is looking, it'll be a winner in my book.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It isn't as good as Mystery Men, so don't go into it thinking that. From what you're saying, I think Hoss will be fine to watch it, but seriously, no one should be expecting much of anything from this movie. There are a few surprising moments, and some laughs, but it isn't really "good". I just happened to see it was being released soon and had enough nostalgia to moderately enjoy it.

EDIT: No, it was never released in theaters, direct to video is all.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I didn't necessarily get the idea that was as good as mystery men, just seemed like they were going for that. Or Kick-Ass (sorry, called this superbad in the last post), or The Incredibles, or maybe even My Super Ex Girlfriend. In other words, a comedy set in a world with lots of heroes who have more flaws than positives and mostly deal with piddly shit. Unclear if any of them have any actual powers from the trailer (other than the villain). No one (other than the spleen) had actual powers in MM or KA either.

If there's even 1 gag in this movie as good as the invisible boy who is only invisible when no one is looking, it'll be a winner in my book.
Bowling ball chick had powers, she was legit. Also, I don't care what anyone says, Mr. Furious was excellent