Electronic Dance Music

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I likes it more than I should. Probably one of my favorite W&W's.
I like it too but they put up a shortened version of it on Spotify(It's like two minutes and thirty seconds long) compared to the original mix which is like 4:30. Prydz is bad about doing that too. Generate was finally put up and it's only a short 2 minute version of the song which doesn't do the song justice at all.

Araxen

If anything see's the Eric Prydz mix for Beats1 please post it here. I'm dying to listen to it.

Araxen

Country EDM?
wink.png

Araxen

Just fyi. the Armin set I posted was pretty average and I dare say below. Don't waste your time on it basically.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Throwback...Saturday!? Florida Breaks. I'll always have a soft-spot for them. So many good memories!

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Throwback...Saturday!? Florida Breaks. I'll always have a soft-spot for them. So many good memories!

Hah, weird to see a local dj's remix of toca's posted. Had no idea people knew who he was outside of this area. You jam Trashy too?

Araxen

Thanks for the Bassnectar heads-up, was wondering when he was going to release something new.
They just released an entire album about a week ago. It's on Spotify. I don't care for the hip-hop tracks on it, but the others I like a lot. Into the Sun is really good.