Electronic Dance Music

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Whomever gave me plug negs might need to give me +negs... Really Country EDM? Fuck Audein a little more?!?
I clicked your reputation trying to figure out what your confusing post meant. They gave you +Rep for your bassnectar post, not that country one.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I clicked your reputation trying to figure out what your confusing post meant. They gave you +Rep for your bassnectar post, not that country one.
I'm not one to complain about negs and I'm sorry it was taken that way. Drunk and shit so if you still do fire away with the negs. I deserve it then. I'm come to like the Audien + Lady song so yeah neg me all around. W&W has come to be my fav internet broadcast duo.. Their Euro Ultra set was awesome...wow great shit. Ultra Euro W&W was phenomenal! I'm really afraid to listen to Armin's Ultra Euro set. He really has become so less Trance and more of a pop guy and I really like Another You but it's not trance at all to say the least which is why I posted that video. Even the best of us is a hypocrite.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Yea that video of him saying that shit back then with what he is now is pretty laughable.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not one to complain about negs and I'm sorry it was taken that way. Drunk and shit so if you still do fire away with the negs. I deserve it then. I'm come to like the Audien + Lady song so yeah neg me all around. W&W has come to be my fav internet broadcast duo.. Their Euro Ultra set was awesome...wow great shit. Ultra Euro W&W was phenomenal! I'm really afraid to listen to Armin's Ultra Euro set. He really has become so less Trance and more of a pop guy and I really like Another You but it's not trance at all to say the least which is why I posted that video. Even the best of us is a hypocrite.
Nah I wasn't negging you for anything. You seemed (drunk),angry, and confused, I was just explaining what it looked like happened with your post and whoever gave you that rep.

Listen to and post whatever you want brosef~

Araxen

I'll just leave this here.

You guys can thank me later for bringing this tune into your lives..

I can only imagine what it is like to see this tune live.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll just leave this here.

You guys can thank me later for bringing this tune into your lives..

I can only imagine what it is like to see this tune live.
Turn your speakers to max and you will know.

I heard this on the mix posted a page or so back. Nice to have it in perfect quality finally.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Jammed this 3x's in a row during my workout yesterday. So simple and yet amazing.

Araxen

New Seven Lions...out

I know he's been working on a new EP and this song is part of it.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saw Eric Prydz and Seth Troxxler in Ibiza the other week. Both were totally incredible in very different ways. Prydz in particular had an unforgettable set at Amnesia, I wish I could find it online.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This is some really good shit, a bit different than most of what's posted here but some damn good stuff.

I had never heard of this group until about 2 weeks ago. Good shit.