Electronic Dance Music

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I've been listening to Prydz's "Generate" multiple times a day. Definitely one of my favorites at the moment.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
HOLY FUCK DJ SNAKE IS SO FUCKING AWESOME! and that's not the alcohol talking! It will be during Porter!

Araxen

The Porter Robinson EDM set is AMAZING @ Coachella! This guy will be the #1 DJ very soon!

Araxen

Porter and Nero going on at the same at time Coachella and I want to hear both! Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Araxen

I really didn't care for this song at first but it's grown on me.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm looking to download some of these youtube sets to MP3? What's the safest way to do so? I've tried a few converter sites, but they're all very sketchy.

Araxen

I listened to Tritonal - Tritonia Chapters 001 and 002 on Spotify and they are pretty great mixes. Here is one of my favorites..

Araxen

I've been listening to Prydz's "Generate" multiple times a day. Definitely one of my favorites at the moment.
I just caught the bug for this song and yes it's phenomenal. Eric Prydz is a musical god.

Szlia

Shouldn't a remix be better than the original or at least different enough for it to be its own thing?

Original for reference:

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
The sets that I am looking to record are all 2-3 hours long; the link you provided tops out at about 20 minutes. The only functional website that I've found turns the file into an exe, which is clearly a no go.
Trying to play these sets through my Sonos has been a giant pain in the ass, as it does not currently function with Youtube. Soundcloud covers most of my woes, but there are a lot of sets on Youtube that I haven't been able to find on Soundcloud.