Electronic Dance Music

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

xzi

Mouthbreather
Livestreams of EDM shows are the funniest thing of all time to me. They're not even DJ'ing in any way whatsoever they just play the song and then yell on the mic to put your hands up. They're not even pretending at all, I love it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Martin was really amazing tonight. Zedd got far to little play and Deadmau5 was a clustefuck.

Ladro

Anomaly
Caught a little bit of the Chainsmokers closing set last night and I was actually impressed that they incorporated live drums and singing, was quite a bit different from last years show. Played a couple tracks I hadnt heard yet that were pretty good, might have to see them on their tour now.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Tiesto played Friday night at Ultra and then the very next night in Argentina. What a schedule he keeps.

Last edited:

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fact that I have been Rezz as long as this girl has been alive makes me smile. Really thought she might have been a co-raider's spawn or something for a minute.
I'll be there too m8.
9RAmyKQ.jpg

AvGoYWC.jpg

But seriously; great works under her belt, and an awesome listen. Muy bueno.