Electronic Dance Music

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It just feels like so much of the Tiesto Trance era isn't preserved, but it fucking is! It's pretty much all out there on Spotify!

Edit:

Drunk posting sorry.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Trying to find this music vid from a few years ago. Eskimo looking nordic dude chasing a wolf that's sorta a chick. When the drop hits or whatever the wolf is like sonic wave attacking them or whatever and they start bursting into like square pixels kinda. It's realistic not a animation.

Kinda odd to go off of sorry lol but it had enough views I'm sure someone knows it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Just heard this sweet tune on Twitch just as I was tuning in. Good timing.

• 1Like

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
A friend suggested that we should go to EDC next year - is it worth it ? Is the whole thing made to get maximum $$ from you or is it quite fair ?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
A friend suggested that we should go to EDC next year - is it worth it ? Is the whole thing made to get maximum $$ from you or is it quite fair ?

Most festivals are expensive. I don't know about EDC but if you look on various EDM forums people often talk about the cost of attending. Is it fair? Well it costs an absolute fortune to run even a small festival, they need to make money somehow.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Most festivals are expensive. I don't know about EDC but if you look on various EDM forums people often talk about the cost of attending. Is it fair? Well it costs an absolute fortune to run even a small festival, they need to make money somehow.
Price of beer/drinks and stuff inside the festival is what I mean when I ask if the price is fair, sorry if that wasn't clear. The entry price is quite high (around 1.6k) and if they charge 10$ for a light bud inside, then it sucks.
I went to Tomorrowland last year and prices for stuff were quite high but not overly priced.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Erick Morillo died:

Didn't know he was up on sexual assault charges. I wasn't really into the garage/house sound that he played as I preferred my sets to be a bit more uplifting and vocally.

I hated I like to move it song he made and every fucking DJ played that shit in clubs so you'd hear that fucking tune a couple of times a night, always used to go to the bar when I heard that song coming in.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
This Sasha mix is killer, late edit cause it was pulled from YouTube.

Last edited:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I've been on a eurodance kick lately, since I used to listen to this shit all the time in my 1990 clubbing days, and apparently its on a massive revival in Russia in 2018-present. Not everyones cup of tea, but some of the remixes these days are really good. If you enjoyed the old school club days, you'd probably like this.

Last edited:
  • 1Like