Electronic Dance Music

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Been listenening to a lot of Gramatik lately. Has some great newer/more current stuff, and a lot of good chill stuff.

Some dudes dancing to Gramatik

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
As on previous incarnations of this thread I prefer to post tracks which are actually getting played out in clubs.

one of the hottest club tracks out at the moment. UK Producers Kry Wolf are just down the road from me and great guys, one of their demos was picked up by Dirtybird head honcho Claude von Stroke who decided to team up with Kry Wolf and polish it up a bit.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
A lot of you guys don't seem to know what the "D" in "EDM" stands for. Carbon Based Lifeforms, for example, is really good, but not even close to "EDM". Feel free to post anything, but how about labeling it if it's not in the category.

Ryanz

<Banned>
If a mod notices this please rename thread to "Electronic Music" so these music dance snobs can gtfo. Thanks.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Any glitch hop suggestions? Already a huge fan of opiuo, but need somewhere to go from here beyond having the di.fm channel on for hours while gaming.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
That's psytrance, definitely qualifies as EDM. Good shit too, psytrance parties are some of the best EDM events you'll find, nothing like some full on psy blasting over a massive sound system as the sun rises over the desert or forest, and you get the most chilled out crowds.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I guess that totally qualified as EDM, I just get EDM and EBM mixed up in my head. Psytrance is great. I started to love Goa with early Astral projection. Good shit indeed.