Electronic Dance Music

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Seriously can someone post some artists or songs similar to Opiou - Robo Booty? I'm fucking obsessed with this song, yet any glitch hop song I look for sounds nothing like it. If you don't feel like posting vids or whatever, just list song names. I'll suck your dick

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Seriously can someone post some artists or songs similar to Opiou - Robo Booty? I'm fucking obsessed with this song, yet any glitch hop song I look for sounds nothing like it. If you don't feel like posting vids or whatever, just list song names. I'll suck your dick
Did you listen to the Architeq track in the post above yours? Not as dub-y but you might like it. It is fucking funky.

And now for something completely different, I've enjoyed Sima Deep mixes while mmoing recently.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Trance Classics

The track that got me into electronic music, I heard this after downloading some random mp3 packs off IRC and fell in love with it's sound, trance will always hold a special place for me though because without first discovering it I don't know that I would have ever branched out into Drum & Bass and various other genres when younger.

Orcus_sl

shitlord
Orbital and Moby

Orbital, one of my favorite bands of all time. I still listen to In Sides several times a year.

not on In Sides, but another fantastic Orbital track

Moby, a lot of his stuff is pure greatness

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got to see Orbital playing down at Ultra in 2010, amazing live set those guys put on a great show.

Stage Setup:
4475834494_2e0c881105_b.jpg

The legends themselves on stage:
4475058557_0e2d3d16e3_b.jpg

Orcus_sl

shitlord
Great pics and lucky bastard, I've never seen them live.

btw I'm just using this thread as the general electronic music thread since there isn't one.

I like the video for this song.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got lucky Orbital was added to the lineup when I had already planned on going because the drum & bass/trance and dubstep line-ups were just too good to pass up.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good stuff but I have to say I fucking *hate* the title track from their latest album. Wonky Feat. Lady Leshurr (22:30 in video) is without a doubt the worst song i've heard from them. The vocals kill the damn track.