Elementary

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Raes

Vyemm Raider
when they moved the timeslot and i tuned in to watch on thursday and it wasnt there, thats when i lost interest in watching it. on sundays there is a bunch of other stuff to watch and i wasnt going to ditch my regulars.

Who still cares what day something airs? Is this 1995?

I've always enjoyed this show, but it lacks something without Moriarty. And the drug addict shtick was unnecessary and boring.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Who still cares what day something airs? Is this 1995?

I've always enjoyed this show, but it lacks something without Moriarty. And the drug addict shtick was unnecessary and boring.
i still have TV channels so i do occasionally watch. Elementary i would catch after work. when it dropped off thursday nights, it might as well not existed anymore. i got behind in the story and didnt care enough to hunt down the missing episodes on streaming sites. i just replaced my thursday night with something else and wrote this show off.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
This started back up tonight.
Last season. Just a regular case episode, hope they go into some long arc with Moriarty to finish it up.
Lucy Liu in blonde, not sure how I feel about that.

Cybsled

Ya, not sure what is up with the blonde thing (unless it ties into a Moriarty arc since she is blonde as well).

Szlia

The use of british slang every two words to underline it's set in London felt very forced, but maybe they'll find their stride as the season advances (unless they are back in NY in 2 episodes).

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
The use of british slang every two words to underline it's set in London felt very forced, but maybe they'll find their stride as the season advances (unless they are back in NY in 2 episodes).
well the whole first episode was setting up a return to NY and the ending almost forces it.
I think the Ep2 will them sorting out a way to return and Ep3 will be back to old NY shenanigans.

Do you think they will NOT shoehorn Sherlock into solving the case of who shot the Captain?

Fucker

Log Wizard
This started back up tonight.
Last season. Just a regular case episode, hope they go into some long arc with Moriarty to finish it up.
Lucy Liu in blonde, not sure how I feel about that.

I like the hair. She wears it well.

They need to ditch this London thing. That dyke emotionless bitch boss is a tired meme.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Well... I guess production did not want to set shop in London for long!
I was hoping they would at least have one more episode to setup the move back to NY because them just showing up back seems a bit rushed.