Elite: Dangerous (Kickstarted Sandbox Space Flight Sim)

Leon

<Silver Donator>
This happened to me also, different setting , same end result. Jump in to a USS, canisters of gold everywhere. Lucky day? nah smells like a trap. Even tho i was watching closely, a wing of 9 jumped in and completely obliterated me. And i mean, i tried to get the fuck away, but no go.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Finaly managed to spend the weekend in peace, trading the hell out of the game while catching up on House of Cards. Now to bling bling my new Anaconda
cool.png

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
same as here

Strong Signal sources are a fucking bust. It's basically "fight a huge fleet for minor credits" The only good thing about this part of the patch is that you can now do salvage missions with less duds.

They're still terrible, though.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How's that for time to resolve a ticket that isn't even "can't log in" critical?
7bHnt9g.png

oh look at that...
rrr_img_93535.jpg

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Hmm... so only one station sells them? I bet it's one of those that are 200,000+ LS from the jump point. I wonder how many stations and outposts are in the game.

*edit* response from developers:

This news item went out a little early - details will be released tomorrow.
Michael
*double edit* don't get blown up if you find one, or pirated. This would be a case where entering Solo mode would be acceptable.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Is it a Titan Black or a Titan X? Because a Titan Black is old now.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
The competition is up and running from 5pm GMT - however the wording still says it's a Titan Black, and only for sale at one station rather than spread around 5 random ones.

But what might make this extra tough:

To be eligible to win one of the five cards, CMDRs taking part in this competition must remain in Open Play from the moment they obtain the Titan Black, to after they have sold it at Godel Ring.
...so if they're for sale in only spot, and can only be sold in one spot, in open play, it's going to be carnage. Note also it says "obtain", so presumably scooping a canister will be allowed.

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Win an Nvidia Geforce Titan Black in our in-game Scavenger Hunt

Noshitdude

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does this game plans to have a free trial at some point ? Or even some sort of buddy invite ?
Not sure i want to spend money on this after all the years i spent playing EvE, but i'd like to give it a try at least.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally got some action and improved my skills at not hiting system authority at a RES i need to save up what 5-6mil?