Embers Adrift

Flattop

Trakanon Raider
I got invited to a full group with the chick with dreadlocks. Since we were both tanks, what as interesting was that the position system lets the off tank pull out a 2hand hammer and smash from the back for big money. Very nice.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I didn't, definitely holding off. Been burned too many times. The temptation is high but not for 50.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flattop

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, hold off on this if on the fence.

An acquaintance returned this game after 10min of play for the following reasons:
50 clams.
No advanced map.
No overt quest givers.
Animations.
Darkness.
Ugly bears.
I bullied him.

These are all valid reasons. I do find myself waiting for servers to open so I can play though.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like how the moment you've completed your character creation you're free to fight NPCs. You can group up with a friend or more starting level 1 and go after harder NPCs (two, three chevrons). At level 4-6 you can enter the first dungeon (which has two or maybe three entrances?) and fight there. You can crawl, you can camp a named. It feels like EQ.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I like how the moment you've completed your character creation you're free to fight NPCs. You can group up with a friend or more starting level 1 and go after harder NPCs (two, three chevrons). At level 4-6 you can enter the first dungeon (which has two or maybe three entrances?) and fight there. You can crawl, you can camp a named. It feels like EQ.
How is the loot? Is it good shit? Or more like wow spreadsheet +1?

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
How is the loot? Is it good shit? Or more like wow spreadsheet +1?

I'm level 16 and I didn't get any gear with stats. Finding a new shield after two days of playing felt like I was a bad ass. There are no quests; so you kill thieves to get some gear on. I didn't get any gear with stats which is what I love. I don't want to get +30 stats gear after few days of playing. I've yet to try the other dungeons so I don't know much about itemization but all what I know if you're going to find that item with +1 stat you're going to be really excited and that's who itemization should work in my opinion.

I'm also keeping in mind the game is not finalized so we don't know really how it's going to end. :)

Ragosh

Molten Core Raider
Bought the game yesterday, because I was bored and didnt find anything else. Was completely turned off, after finding out its low-fantasy with nothing like Druids, Bards, Paladins etc planned at all. Serves me right I guess. Do your research.

• 2Like

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bought the game yesterday, because I was bored and didnt find anything else. Was completely turned off, after finding out its low-fantasy with nothing like Druids, Bards, Paladins etc planned at all. Serves me right I guess. Do your research.
Actually there are spell casters. There's a healer class that splits into three classes one of them is a bard-like class.

Flattop

Trakanon Raider
The warlord is like a shaman class. Comes with a HoT and a melee slow. It's been dope for our Juggernaut/Warlord duo.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Stuff they are working on for the near future:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Stuff they are working on for the near future:

Im lazy af Kharz. You know this. How about you tell us what changes matter the most to you?!

Flattop

Trakanon Raider
galeeq1400.png

bears1400.png

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are there any magic classes other than support? Did not see any ranged dps either.

Flattop

Trakanon Raider
Are there any magic classes other than support? Did not see any ranged dps either.
So the supporter roles get a crossbow for ranged dps. There is a longbow that I believe striker classes get. As for a magic damage class, there is a class called "Warden" :
Attuned to the world around them the resourceful Warden uses nature to attack enemies and aid their allies.
I have never seen a warden though.

• 2Like