Emma Sulkowicz (mattress girl) releases sex tape as art project

Fedor

<Banned>
Emma Sulkowicz Created Rape-Referencing Video - artnet News

Ceci n'est pas du viol (original video link)

video mirror

emmaS_1-e1433449741302.jpg

8e0d77ae-74f0-459b-8535-771366affaf7-620x372.jpeg

Columbia Student: I Didn't Rape Her - The Daily Beast

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'd rather fap to trannies than do her.

From what I understand this was just some fucking twisted art project. I bet my Tuesday's underwear she had all this planned out (rape accusation, mattress thing, everything).

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Someone yells "Fuck yo couch" and given the option between mattress girl and the couch you know exactly which one you'd choose.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Thats what you get for fucking a fat dude with a small wang without shaving your bush?

But really, yes a consensual encounter could turn violent at any time. I don't know that it did in this case (or really, if it is a thing that happens at all) but if the point was that this is something that could have happened, then sure. Not sure we needed to see her hippie bush to grasp that.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Actually, some lawfags might have some insight about this:

She apparently filmed that BACK IN DECEMBER when she was still a student, and she gave an interview with the site artnet around that time. The video is clearly a re-enactment of her rape complaint since the timestamp matches (august 2012) but both Nungesser and Mattress Girl admit they had consensual sex AFTER that incident anyway. That was before Nungesser filed his suit against Columbia and arguably before the whole mattress girl thing blew up nationally. But she didn't release that video until after her graduation and she was outside the school's influence.

Did she do that so Columbia and her faculty adviser could have some deniability about it? I'm sure she told her professor about the video, could he prove that he advised against releasing it to protect himself against Nungesser's title IX complaint?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So does this mean that Brazzers are purveyors of fine art and RedTube is a massive art gallery? Who knew I was such a cultured gentleman?

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
So wait, did the rape happen when she was on top, or did the rape start when they switched positions and she acted like she was done and he "slapped" her?

She raped that dude, I am triggered.