Emma Sulkowicz (mattress girl) releases sex tape as art project

TheBigTor_sl

shitlord
If this and the SJW zealot movement is a sign of times to come...

rrr_img_99453.jpg

Dalien

Registered Hodor
If this and the SJW zealot movement is a sign of times to come...
If anything good can come of this, maybe it will encourage a bunch of SJWs to make sex tapes? There has to be some hot ones, right? Right?!

OH GOD I just searched for "hot SJWs" and these came up as #4 and #6 GIS results:

rrr_img_99459.jpg
rrr_img_99460.jpg

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Seriously bros, that guy is much braver than me. I wouldn't even have a conversation with this girl, much less fucking faux rape her on video.
Given the fact he was a fat slob, it makes you wonder how many men she approached and they came back with "bitch you crazy". This fat guy probably doesnt get much pussy and figured what the hell.

khorum

Murder Apologist
"Bitch you can't pay enough to--"

"At one point you get to slap me, choke me then anally violate me while I cry."

"OK, I take paypal. Tuesday morning you said?"

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
So let me get this straight. Girl is allegedly raped by an old boyfriend who she has sex with after the incident, turns it into a national spectacle, and then makes a reenactment tape of her own rape. Then, she posts it online with a note that says if you watch the video of her fake rape, you're participating in her real rape?

I'm going to go cross-eyed if I think about this too hard, aren't I?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Scary part is that if you see her on the street she looks normal. Kind of a cute mix of various ethnecities(sp?). I'm usually very good at picking up 'crazy' vibes early on, so the worst women I've slept with were just vacant upstairs, but harmless.

Man though, the drama and craziness with this one.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Scary part is that if you see her on the street she looks normal. Kind of a cute mix of various ethnecities(sp?). I'm usually very good at picking up 'crazy' vibes early on, so the worst women I've slept with were just vacant upstairs, but harmless.

Man though, the drama and craziness with this one.
Did you use the word cute when talking about Emma Sulkowicz? Cause she looks like a man, so you might be gay.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Did you use the word cute when talking about Emma Sulkowicz? Cause she looks like a man, so you might be gay.
Well to be fair, when you're married and your wife gets large on you, your standards may just become "Is she fat? No, Not at all? 10/10"

/she's consistently losing the weight so it's all good

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So let me get this straight. Girl is allegedly raped by an old boyfriend who she has sex with after the incident, turns it into a national spectacle, and then makes a reenactment tape of her own rape. Then, she posts it online with a note that says if you watch the video of her fake rape, you're participating in her real rape?

I'm going to go cross-eyed if I think about this too hard, aren't I?
If it wasn't for that horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Where are the normal women of the world, why aren't they coming out to the Internet, denouncing this crazy chick? Is she just that supported or are normal chicks scared of looking misogynistic or something ?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Just so we have our facts straight I don't think they had sex again after the alleged incident. But she did reach out to him like 10 times trying to get him to pay attention to her, while he clearly was less interested.

It was 8 months after the incident when she reported it to Columbia. It was almost 2 years after the incident when she reported it to the police who told her to go to the fuck home.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Where are the normal women of the world, why aren't they coming out to the Internet, denouncing this crazy chick? Is she just that supported or are normal chicks scared of looking misogynistic or something ?
'Normal' women (and people in general) largely don't even know this shit exists. They have jobs, families, hobbies, and etc... The normal people know who won last season of American Idol, what this summer's hot piece of outdoor wear is, and whether granite is in or out.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Plus, many "normal" women on the internet, even if they felt she was crazy, surely feel some level of intimidation. I mean, this girl's been at Obama's State of the Union, praised by the media, and several politicians for being so "courageous".

Plus,Brietbart nailed it.

Naturally, Sulkowicz has become a feminist icon. But the activists and bloggers who supported her will be feeling a little uneasier this week, after she peeled back a few more layers on her own deep psychological dysfunction and apparently limitless ego by resorting to that age-old remedy for waning stardom: the sex tape. . . .

It's telling, I think, that in Sulkowicz's purported college dorm room there are no books. She has the same lack of interest in aesthetics as she does in intellectual enrichment: both in her choice of sexual partner (apparently satisfactory member notwithstanding) and the grim, bare walls with which she surrounds herself. Though I expect the austerity of her room reflects her barren emotional interior really rather well. You can tell "dad bods" are in fashion because both of the people in this video have one. But you do at least have to give an actress credit for doing nude scenes with a man who has larger breasts than she does. Sulkowicz's size queendom apparently extends to love handles and leave the viewer sympathetic to the travails of her infamous mattress.

It's revealing of her vanity that she insists on being filmed from four angles. Every crevasse of her unappealing naked body must be considered. Her congressional interlocutor is a gruesome sight in three dimensions, chosen, probably, to make young Emma look thinner. Which doesn't work, I'm sorry to say.

All in all, it's a tawdry, miserable encounter that tells us nothing about sexual assault or sex itself but quite a bit about the quasi-demonic inner workings of one Emma Sulkowicz.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Why does it have the date blurred out now? What's the point? Everyone who wants to know can see that there once was a date, and what that date was. It's not as if she can hid it. I'm confused here...