Empyrion - Galactic Survival

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm buyin it as soon as I boot back into windows. I think I owe them after 3000 hours.

For servers, it is pretty easy to throw on an idle machine somewhere. Doesn't take much to run it, though they haven't quite got it freed from art asset burden, so the server is probably bigger than it needs to be (and eats more ram).

The base game doesn't really have much of a point to it. There's not really any concept of wealth or goals beyond just building what you want.

The reforged eden workshop scenario expands the game greatly with more factions, stuff to spend money on, and a couple things I haven't gotten into like deuterium mining and cargo hauling missions. I was about to try the latter when Palworld hit.

For me the initial 10 levels are the most fun with the basic struggle of heat/cold/o2 raptors biting your butt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I played a couple hours this morning. It is a bit goofy and engrishy. Emp trying to do story is often bungled. You hear a BLING noise and sometimes you are in some other interface screen and just miss what it said and it's gone forever :emoji_laughing:

Also had a quest step fail to trigger, so I was just kind of doing the steps by memory and I got ahead and did steps that weren't ready yet, so I had to go back and retrigger stuff, then undo what I'd already done etc.

Then the second part I'm guessing was supposed to have some kind of big explainer but something went wrong and I never got it so I was just doing steps without understanding why.

It is quite spooky though. Emp does scary areas really well.