Energy Drink Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I ordered it before your post but it reminded me off my current beef

trying to get the black cherry which Ive never seen in store. won't subscribe so still 26/15 for me
amazon usually does refunds on broken liquids instantly, unless you got a karen, then she wants a picture

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
amazon usually does refunds on broken liquids instantly, unless you got a karen, then she wants a picture
I'd think that's when you receive it, this was scowled as fucked up long b4 arriving

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Listed on Amazon

Might be, but it's been gone for awhile. They might have a couple near expired cases, but I'm telling ya, been at least since before covid.

2 year shelf life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Might be, but it's been gone for awhile. They might have a couple near expired cases, but I'm telling ya, been at least since before covid.

2 year shelf life.
Listed on their website as available amazon/ walmart, maybe it's back. Though only 150mg a can I might pass on it being too weak

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1701091384954.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1701818730517.png

Monster still a thing? I get the gay golden ones from time to time, pineapple ultra zero with wings and shit. Looks like a heavy beer we have too. Getting the stink eye every time I drink and drive. Possibly bc gay pineapple ultra zero. Shrug.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ultra Peachy Keen Sugar free Monster released recently in the UK. Since then I've drank it almost exclusively, replacing my previous favourites of pineapple, cherry and the occasional mango.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Ultra Peachy Keen Sugar free Monster released recently in the UK. Since then I've drank it almost exclusively, replacing my previous favourites of pineapple, cherry and the occasional mango.

We had that one in the US for a few years now, it's pretty good. I've been having a hard time enjoying canned energy drinks recently. I don't know if it's just me or if they changed something but they make me extremely thirsty. I pretty much just get GFUEL these days, nothing can touch Miami Nights on the flavor profile.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We had that one in the US for a few years now, it's pretty good. I've been having a hard time enjoying canned energy drinks recently. I don't know if it's just me or if they changed something but they make me extremely thirsty. I pretty much just get GFUEL these days, nothing can touch Miami Nights on the flavor profile.
How’s Miami nights? Need review

I’ve doing mushroom coffee with alpha brain and Shilajit resin/aswagandha lately being a hippie. Love it

Last edited: