Enlightened Dark: Ascension EQEmu Server

Chaosfactor_sl

shitlord
hi, i can't get the game working. got it unzipped/patched(w/o new eqgame) and i'm not sure what to do next. do i need to convert with the uf client from pb? what am i missing?

Mesenkomaha_sl

shitlord
hi, i can't get the game working. got it unzipped/patched(w/o new eqgame) and i'm not sure what to do next. do i need to convert with the uf client from pb? what am i missing?
Unzip the EQ package that you downloaded. Add the files from the zip minus eqgame.exe from the server website. Open the eqemulator server picker program, go to options and point the program to your EQ directory. Pick the server. I'm not at my home pc so if im missing something someone else can feel free to correct me.

Morph_hammer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got up to lvl 15 on the lancer and upgraded / crafted some gear. Feel a lot stronger now, before I was struggling to kill mobs, now with my new spells and gear I can kill mobs 10 levels above me.

Having fun so far!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
So I made it to 50 on my Lancer about a week ago. I still feel like there is tons to do and i'm still having a blast. I feel like every time I play even if its a couple hours (even at level 50) I get tougher/more powerful. It's really addictive getting stronger and stronger on this server. Its hard to explain but the way gear and upgrades progress feels very satisfying.

While farming level 50 content I started to put aside things for a twink. I made a Mystic. Honestly even more fun then playing my first character. Twinking has been a blast.

If you haven't tried this yet you need to.

New content has already been added since I started playing about 3 weeks ago. The GM Wrath communicates with the community very regularly and takes input to heart and fixes bugs and things very quickly.

The only thing this server needs is a larger population so please try it out.

My characters now are Wilt (Lancer) and Berimbolo (Mystic) send me a tell if you need a hand.

Oh and if you need a Underfoot client send me a PM

Nulolan

N00b
Still having a good deal of fun here, wish more people would give it a whirl since low population really only thing going against it. My champion just got his heroic weapon last night, second one on the server so pretty stoked about that!

If anyone comes back or decides to give server a go, be sure to shoot Nulolan a tell and I will help anyway I can.