Enshrouded

Xevy

Log Wizard
We actually did that in the open beta. You could just keep moving bases up and destroying old ones and the buildings would remain. At one point it bugged out and stairs became invisible so we were using torches to mark the walkways up. Hit the sky box which is very, very, VERY high. Like 3x of that first tower. It was pretty awesome gliding down and landing on top of it.

Definitely really cool. Didn't buy the game yet because of mutlipayer progress shit. Also sounds like it's like 1/3 done in terms of content, but hopefully they can finish some of that stuff and I'll definitely be playing with some friends.

Caliane

Oh, jeeze. Enshrouded got a pretty big update yesterday and nobody noticed.

new dungeon in each biome appaerently.

new survivor. new enemies. new loot. new crafting bench. new deco. round doors/windows. players can now sit in benches.
magic chest can now feed stations.
location ping for mp.

jump/glide can be mapped seperately.

bunch of tech improvements.

Last edited:

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Oh, jeeze. Enshrouded got a pretty big update yesterday and noticed.

new dungeon in each biome appaerently.

new survivor. new enemies. new loot. new crafting bench. new deco. round doors/windows. players can now sit in benches.
magic chest can now feed stations.
location ping for mp.

jump/glide can be mapped seperately.

bunch of tech improvements.

I am wondering if it is a good time to jump into this game or if it would be better to wait until they come out of EA. Looks like they have some cool stuff planned but I question how replayable it would be given that the map is hand-created.

Caliane

decent amount of content as is. $29.99 is a decent price. it was 10% off during spring sale.

its not as boss fight progression focused as Vrising. it is more exploration focused. so yeah, not as fun on replays. While vrising's exploration is pretty limited, its heavy focus on gameplay means replays are pretty fun still. the lack of proc gen also means, going to lack replay int hat regards.
I think its fine as "play, come back to the same world/char, play"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
Great game, buy it now before it leaves EA. I wouldn't do a play through now though, sit on it and wait for a complete experience. This is not to say the current content is a bad experience however waiting until the map/level cap is raised would be largely beneficial.