Entry Tier Studio Equipment

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For you audio and video people out there, I'm looking for a little advice of on some recording equipment if anyone see something on this list that is awful. I don't need TV level production, but I want the audio to be good quality and the video to look better than someone staring at a webcam. I'll be recording lots of lectures and seminars that would typically be given in person. I can't break the bank on high end stuff, but I can probably sell my boss on this budget fairly easy and it looks like it will do the job we need. I don't want to go the audio interface route for the audio, because no one else at the office would know how to turn it on and use it.

Primary Camera
DSLR - $447
Panasonic Lumix G7 4K Digital Camera
Pick reason. Affordable 4k video, but I may just end up just doing 1080. Cut's off at 30 minutes, but I think that's fine because no one is going to want to do a 30 minute take.

64gb card. $30 Shoots will be 30 minutes to an hour max non-continuous. The camera maxes out at 30 minutes.

Lens - $147.99
Panasonic Lumix G Lens, 25mm, F1.7 ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds
Pick reason: Primary shooting is going to be in person head and shoulders lecture, or lecture at a white board.

Tripod - $82.50
I have a bunch of amazon basic tripods for camcorders. Is this worth the expense for easier leveling?

Backup Camera - GoPro4 hero black, already owned

Audio #1 Stand mounted shotgun mic into DSLR
Shotgun Microphone - $169
Audio-Technica AT875R Line/Gradient Shotgun Condenser Microphone
Pick reason: I need good audio and I trust audio-technica at this price point. It's going to be mounted on a mic stand next to the camera.

Adapter for xlr into DSLR - $10
Amazon.com: Riipoo XLR to 3.5mm Adapter Cable 6 inch 1/8" 3.5mm Jack Male to XLR Female Stereo Audio Adapter Patch Cable Cord, Microphone Cable: Toys & Games

Audio #2 Option 1 -Lav Mic into handheld recorder
Lapel Mic - $20
Amazon.com : BOYA by M1 Lavalier Microphone for Smartphones Canon Nikon DSLR Cameras Camcorders Audio Recorder PC : Camera & Photo

Audio Recorder - I have a bunch of these, I want to run the lapel mic into this.

Audio #2 option 2 - $119 - Incase they don't want to wear a lapel michrophone
Zoom H1n Portable Recorder, Onboard Stereo Microphones, Camera Mountable
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078PTM82R?tag=d4darious-20

Lighting - $80
Random pick off amazon, I
Amazon.com : YICOE Softbox Lighting Kit Photography Photo Studio Equipment Continuous Lighting System with 5700K Energy Saving Light Bulb for Portraits Fashion Advertising Photo Shooting YouTube Video : Camera & Photo