EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Legaeveth

Silver Knight of the Realm
When you copy a character over to the progression server do you come to the new server with nothing? like no armor nothing I can't seem to find any information on it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You come with anything the character you copied was wearing, had in their inventory and anything in their bank.

buyerat_sl

shitlord
Jeez I was on the first serverwide OOM kill, this is bringing back some memories. I'm not sure how so many people are calling that the best raid encounter though. I would honestly put it somewhere near the bottom, or at least very far from the top.

Nulolan

N00b
Going to come back to EQ and come over to test, not sure if I will want to join the progression guild yet. I have a 90 rogue but going to start new to relearn the ropes. Need to figure out what to make
smile.png

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Beating that encounter is definitely one of my most epic memories of EQ. Our guild had something like 100 attempts before killing him during OOW.
127. I was there for probably 80-90 of them before getting burned and slowly moving on to WoW. I'm still bitter about missing that kill.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Jeez I was on the first serverwide OOM kill, this is bringing back some memories. I'm not sure how so many people are calling that the best raid encounter though. I would honestly put it somewhere near the bottom, or at least very far from the top.
Which raids did you enjoy the most?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you have a merc? the tank merc can kill reds solo up to like level 60/65. Most of the time he can tank 2 of them no problem as long as they are not too far over your level.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do you have a merc? the tank merc can kill reds solo up to like level 60/65. Most of the time he can tank 2 of them no problem as long as they are not too far over your level.
I don't think you've played level 60-65 in awhile.... my J1 tank merc can't even kill a blue mob in The Steppes.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm no clue what the steppes is.

I followed this when leveling a new character, since I had no clue when I came back:http://almarsguides.com/eq/leveling/

Didn't really have any problem until mid/late 60s. After 60 I would make sure I got him buffed by someone in lobby to make it a lot easier.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I don't think you've played level 60-65 in awhile.... my J1 tank merc can't even kill a blue mob in The Steppes.
Avoid the Steppes. That zone is awful. Mobs have lots of hitpoints, and hit very hard. Try out the farm in dragonscale hills. Or do PoFire. Steppes, and Sunderock Springs are too difficult for the pay off.

Nulolan

N00b
Having a ball on test, boxing a pally/BL/bard level 40s now. Hit me up on Nappi if anyone wants to group, brought my 90 rogue over aswell.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yah, is good. If you actually need money it drops loads of gems and jewelry too. I really don't like leaving the hole either. Most of the good XP after the hole has VASTLY more HP, so it's a rude awakening going back to something "appropriate".

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
So at level 64, I should farm the hole?

Can someone help me get some gear from the hot zone quest in The Steppes though? Could use some upgrades.