EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yep. You can farm the back end until you level past 71. Then the temple goes green. Just run off the cliff when you zone to Paineel and fall into it the bad way. You can click the rock and go up the tunnel of golems and gargoyles to get to the temple.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Well after years of not playing EQ I try to reset the password on my old account to find out it was banned at some point. They want cc info and addresses for the account which I dont have since its been so long. GG sony.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Bards auto play songs now. I forget the command, but you just setup your songs, hit a button and check on it once and awhile in case a missed note. Might not even stop after a missed note either, I forget. But I remember bards twisting skills being automated via ingame commands. So many people have carpal tunnel now for nothing.
Oh my poor gnarled fingers
frown.png

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For the past few Sundays, a crew of us in 'Hot Cheetos and Takis' on Test have been knocking out progression zones in Rain of Fear. We would love to be able to bench the Merc's and get real tanks and healers into the groups if people want to experience this era of content. I'll let you in on a secret... it's pretty damn good. Nice challenge, some variety in the tasks, and the missions conclude with some impressive encounters and great loot.

We have lots of people 80+ playing now and if you are 90+ you can contribute in progression groups. We also found an amazing exp spot, buried at the bottom of the new Crystal Caverns zone. NPC with a kill quest on-location, unlimited single pulls, andinsaneexp per kill. Perfect spot for Molo'ing (depending on your class/level) and duo'ing. We also do a lot of power leveling for folks that need it.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fight, that quest gives a total of ZERO exp btw. Spag/Myself/Kurdun were doing it and noticing barely any normal xp movement so we switched it over to AA to get a handle on how much and ZIP! What a letdown. Basically not worth doing the task at the moment (only gives something like 120pp too)... but yah, the mob xp is still pretty darn good for how easy it is. We got a named pop once too.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well i got my handslapped for being greedy. Had my main account with some small amount of plat on live. I was running a Sk / Bard / Shaman trio. Got to 59 and had about 250 aa on all 3 characters. I Thought i could recopy to test and it would change the name to bring some plat over ( my sk ) but all it did was replace my level 59 sk with a level 8 sk with the same name. So looks like i'll be playing some catch up ><

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol yeah, it writes over. If you want to get money, just use alts/unused characters.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I farmed like 100 AAs in the last couple days (I have like 220ish) and I got all the combat passive AAs maxed out at level 65. The xp in The Hole is super slow for regular xp so I tried some Bastion of Thunder and I get pwned pretty hard if I pull more than 1 =/

Some monk on the general chat was saying how he's been stuck at level 78 for a week because he can't molo or find a group. I'm feeling like I should start a different character. I don't really want to 2box, but I think I have to at this point. Maybe a Shaman or a Bard to duo with my Monk?

darkko_sl

shitlord
Finally got all set up on test. Took a couple hours to get adjusted and configure everything haha. Decided to box a Bard and Mage, but I'm thinking about adding a ranger just for the hell of it for some headshotting later on. Probably going to play super casual so if anyone has a guild with that style let me know. Planning on grinding some AA for a bit when I get a little higher. I know The Hole, AC, and Veksar are supposed to be really good. Anywhere else I should check out?

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
How's AC compared to the hole? The hole always seems to be pretty camped, but AC is sooo far away. Do the mobs have about the same hps? Same exp per etc?

darkko_sl

shitlord
Another quick question. If I'm three boxing, is it better to use one tank merc and 2 dps, three tanks, or just one merc tank because of xp split?

Nulolan

N00b
My team on test is level 70 now, going to stay here for a few hundred AAs or so. If anyone has a home for my team that focuses on mostly one group content shoot Nulolanx or Nappi a tell.. would love having people to chat with at least.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you are not planning on going the progression guild route (TFO), join "Hot Cheetos and Takis". Our bank is stacked with gear and we power level. Everyone in the guild is an officer and can invite you.