EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dunno, Never played a mage. I assume heal, buff , make sure they don't sit in ae rampage etc

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
How the hell do you people level so fast?
Skin spike potions and a healer merc. Attack however many things you can handle. Let your ds work till the mercs healing pulls aggro then AoE the shit out of them untill they jump back on you and get DS'ed again.

MrBelding_sl

shitlord
Can someone please tell me what the fuck a mage does these days? What does a mage do in a raid? I've never played a damn mage. I can nuke. That's all I know.
http://www.eqmagetower.com/forums/portal.php

has all the info you need on mage stuff

But yeah, aside from minor utility like COH and rods, you send in pet, twincast, nuke like mad, watch for GoM procs and hit some AAs every so often. Mages have the gargoyle rampaging servant pets they call in every so often too, which is not nuking, but close to it.

Good mages will set up a "weave" button that basically hits all your highest dps skills/spells at the same time (ordered in a way that your highest current available dps goes off first) - then you can mash that button to get the highest dps you can.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
This.

Join up, such a great group of people. Any time I have needed help its a manor of minutes before someone steps up.

I went from 60-70 with 900aa's, epic 2.0 and a full set of in era raid ready gear in a week. Raiding every night except friday even in low gear.

Right now is a great time to join since you can get close to current content gear with radient crystals. Ask the guild and you will get hooked up.

rrr_img_17198.jpg
I love the guild chat.

rrr_img_17198.jpg

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Well all the hype about Faceless Order got me to apply on my beastlord Crinus! Here's to hoping I get to see the content I missed while playing WoW
smile.png

smile.png

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Hope you guys enjoy smashing the rest of Depths of Darkhollow and beyond.

I personally havn't had as much time to play or make new videos but the guild has been doing great. Got into Demi-plane np.

kudos

<Banned>
The Faceless Order guild is pretty damn cool. They are good people and every now and then someone will show up that is immature and most of them call that person out for being a fucking idiot. Which is nice.

I have yet to raid with them as I'm still leveling up but I except fun times.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Oh and a heads up. If you are on the fence about signing up, it's double xp this weekend im told for the eq anniversary. No better time to join.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Poor Faceless got whipped up and down Vulak trying to compete in the classic EQ shitfest and quit before instancing would have allowed them to play at their own pace, how ironic.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
So, never played much EQ, and now seems like a great time to start. Whats a great class that isn't too complicated, raid desired, and good for moloing to level?

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Playing a ranger named Ryraxx on Test. About to hit 35, planning on getting to 70 or 75, whatever level TFO is at and applying. I saw on the website the need for rangers is low, so even if there's no room in raids, I'd still love to be in there for the community aspect.

Filoranae_sl

shitlord
Class needs updated - Ranger currently Medium
smile.png

Hatchett in T1 died tonight, so bat - slaying will come next week. Anyone thinking about playing should definitely check Test server out this weekend while Fabled bonus exp is in place.

smile.png

smile.png

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Long fight, was easy overall though. Really looking forward to making more videos and conquering the rest of DoDH.