EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Logged into Test today to have some fun.

rrr_img_36827.jpg

rrr_img_36828.jpg

I'll upload the video shortly.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
You need to get a Sleeper's Tomb raid video when Kaeferym is there. Every time test gets patched, he's back. I went down and woke him a month or so ago while getting a gnome mask for my bard. My mage pet handled him pretty well, until the Sleeper started DTing.

Kaita

Golden Squire
I am having troubles playing eq on my new rig, When i get to the character select screen the game starts to shake and i cannot click on any of the buttons. It seems like a multicore issue. Currently running an AMD FX 8350

Zaide

TLP Idealist
You need to get a Sleeper's Tomb raid video when Kaeferym is there. Every time test gets patched, he's back. I went down and woke him a month or so ago while getting a gnome mask for my bard. My mage pet handled him pretty well, until the Sleeper started DTing.
The more people who know, the harder it is to get him :/

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Proto said in the clip that the shroud (I think) didnt drop... I looked up the items for the mobs and all i saw was a crap shroud. Am i mssing something? Arent you guys 70-75 by now? That thing looked terrible

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Greatest travesty of Maelin was having double shroud drop with only one monk who needed when waking the sleeper. Grats druid guild leader.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Proto said in the clip that the shroud (I think) didnt drop... I looked up the items for the mobs and all i saw was a crap shroud. Am i mssing something? Arent you guys 70-75 by now? That thing looked terrible
From a stat perspective it is terrible. However, I'm a sucker for sentimental items and the Shroud of Longevity is basically the ultimate monk item.

You should see my full suit of Golden Efreeti armor plus scimitar and Shield of Rainbow Hues. I can pretend I'm a pally.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
My jimmies hurt...

Was camping this named mob in t4 all day for belt aug and two wrists and got lucky getting half of the items in 2 kills. Named spawned again and wanted some extra dps so i called upon a rerolled member to assist. He arrives and the mob is suddenly fucking gone. Ask the idiot in the zone and he says "what named"... there was only one fucking named up. We go down to where he has the named, two thousand yards away from where it spawns (where i was standing). Past ten mobs he "pulled" this mob. We get there and start burn mod to steal mob. Dead mob and no exp, the leader of other group and i talk about loot... rerolled member says in group chat, "fd, im training this awesome dude"

Jimmies in a major rustle. It was the type 3 belt i wanted ORTURY... haha god damn.Ortury then tells me im from rallos and should have done it myself, he did have a point I guess. Then I broke my Dyson so I blame you for that, Ortury.

Sorry for the phone post

*edit* to possible gms reading, i said the wrong word when i said trained. I meant to say a bad pull

My jimmies hurt...

Was camping this named mob in t4 all day for belt aug and two wrists and got lucky getting half of the items in 2 kills. Named spawned again and wanted some extra dps so i called upon a rerolled member to assist. He arrives and the mob is suddenly fucking gone. Ask the idiot in the zone and he says "what named"... there was only one fucking named up. We go down to where he has the named, two thousand yards away from where it spawns (where i was standing). Past ten mobs he "pulled" this mob. We get there and start burn mod to steal mob. Dead mob and no exp, the leader of other group and i talk about loot... rerolled member says in group chat, "fd, im training this awesome dude"

Jimmies in a major rustle. It was the type 3 belt i wanted ORTURY... haha god damn.Ortury then tells me im from rallos and should have done it myself, he did have a point I guess. Then I broke my Dyson so I blame you for that, Ortury.

Sorry for the phone post

*edit* to possible gms reading, i said the wrong word when i said trained. I meant to say a bad pull
"don't do that shit when im in groups with you, i like to be nice to people"

CAREBEAR