EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Nitsude_sl

shitlord
This happened a few weeks ago.

EQ000014_zps8585d786.png

The Faceless Order is starting Solteris on Wednesday. We're recruiting most classes.

Raid schedule has been adjusted to three days a week: Mon, Wed, Thurs. 9pm to 12am EST.

The Faceless Order Everquest Progression

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Test is the best. Working out life crap, but will be playing again soon! Gotta buy Zzez a clock though...
tongue.png

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm re-downloading to satisfy my MMO itch. Going to roll with a Dark Elf Necro to maintain self-sufficiency (I love Bard but with my timezone and Test server, Necro seems the better choice).

I'll hop in the rerolled channels and hope some of you guys are around!

*Edit: Hopped on one of my old accounts and I've got a 42 necro already, so nice and easy to skip a handful of levels. Also has about 300k plat and the Tank merc ready to go. Now to figure out where to level (just go for the Hotzone or what?).

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Fuck it, I'm rolling a DE Necro on test as well. Had a 95 SK with 3.5k AA on Bertox/Tribunal in VoA T4, but don't want to pay $15 a month. Really only be playing on weekends since I have a newborn, but should be fun.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
If either of you are any sort of serious about being a necro, I would suggest going to draniks scar and those connecting zones as soon as you can handle the adds. It will speed up needing to grind faction later on.

I always take the non hotzones or go a expansion back due to mobs having more hp etc in the "newer" zones. I did a lot of city of mist, fear, hate, hole (while youre there and can get exp, get the pieces for the necro 1.5 epic and pre quest).

We can hook you up with some pre nerf circlet of shadows and cash or whatever, take your time though and beat the shit out of those old zones.

80+ is just far more of a grind and set pattern of shit you have to do so take it slow and remember to go solo naggy and avatar or war at 52-60

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm 50 now and just following hotzones. The two I've been in have been empty except for me and the low blue kills give 5-6% exp, 11%ish for dark blue, and just up and up after that. Fast as shit to level with a tank merc and a pet. I'll be taking it slow and grinding AA as I find nice spots for it.

I've got plenty of cash since I've got a 90 monk on FV that I can testcopy over for plat, but I always appreciate the harder to get shit (like pre-nerf stuff) and group opportunities.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Dont forget that test has all the vet reward aa's so like the double exp for 30 minutes and the healer guy and rez, bank, aug dude and whatever.

Don't look for groups on test, just make them. Youll always get a few people at any level if you say necro and tank merc in so and so for a few hours. Dont be passive!

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Brikker were you in FnF or TFO before? I recognize your name. I used to play on FV as Kevian. You can find me on Kevian on Test now.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Brikker were you in FnF or TFO before? I recognize your name. I used to play on FV as Kevian. You can find me on Kevian on Test now.
Yea, I had a few characters on FV and Test (and was in TFO for a short time on Test).

Right now I'm playing a Necro (Nexy) and a Mage (Rooflese) on Test.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I've forgotten how lonely this game is when no one is around =/

My timezone does not make for a good Test server experience, methinks.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Faceless Orderdowned Solteis Event #1: Mayong's Mistresses and made a couple good attempts at event #2 on our first Solteris raid last night.

If you are interested come join us for more fun in the Plane of the Sun!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I've forgotten how lonely this game is when no one is around =/

My timezone does not make for a good Test server experience, methinks.
I will be back to playing from 8am est till 3pm daily very soon. Almost done with my boredom project, should be a week or two.

It was super sparse when I started too, just did a bunch of back quests and just visiting every zone revenging my deaths from 1999 that I still remember

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I will be back to playing from 8am est till 3pm daily very soon. Almost done with my boredom project, should be a week or two.

It was super sparse when I started too, just did a bunch of back quests and just visiting every zone revenging my deaths from 1999 that I still remember
Hmm that will be 2pm-9pm my time; that will work for my days off if you're down for grouping :p

Been boxing my mage and necro but I can only do it for so long before I get bored of the empty zone/no one around. I can still play EQ for hours when I'm actually grouping, though.

On another note: Does anyone know if 1) Recruit-a-Friend still exists and B) Does it work on Test/without subscribing? Wouldn't be bad to RAF myself for a 100-300% exp bonus on top of the huge FV bonuses and infinite XP pots...

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
they nixed RAF for awhile, but theres some form of it back now... the recruited account needs to spend money in order for you to get the benefits, though