EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Sterling

El Presidente
Thinking about firing this up again. Pretty much done all the Panda shit in WoW this go around so looking to do something else soon. Now to decide if I want to copy over my 90 SK/Druid/Chanter box party or start something new. Might want to just 2 box instead of 3 and skip out on the druid for now or something. Hard to decide!

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sorry I am late to the party. Who was that guild that was doing progression again on test? Not TFO(cause they are way ahead of where I would be) but the other one in PoP? I wanted to pick up where I left off which was GoD

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Failing at life apparently. Got some things sorted out for the moment, will try to get some game time in this week.

Sterling

El Presidente
Ok, transferred my 3 90s over. SK and druid are mostly in good HoT group gear and chanter is a bit lagging behind since he was made late in that expansion. Also got my brother playing a new bard I guess, would be willing to start him over if we could mooch those pots and stuff from Flight or whomever. Been awhile, looking forward to it.

Sterling

El Presidente
Also transfers hosed up all my names adding extra letters and stuff at the end. Gnomas becomes Gnomasex, wtf.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah if there has been another character with the same name on a server that you transefer too (even Test) it will add an x, or ex or even exe, etc.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Thank you Fight for hooking me up with XP pots, coin, some gear for 85/90, and 20 levels of powering. Currently situated in the hole, letting the mercs do their thing. Dunno how much I'll be on, mainly weekends. But already set to /autojoin rerolled:trannies. Nec is Autumnx, BST is Taebin(e) (stupid test server fucked up my name too).

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Is there a guide somewhere for everything after/around OoW. I remember there being some, like...12-18 man stuff that you needed to do for higher caps or something. Not sure how much stuff like that is out there now and what I should be taking care of as I level up. My friend and I are basically going to the hotzones and killing until things go blue, then moving on and repeating.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is there a guide somewhere for everything after/around OoW. I remember there being some, like...12-18 man stuff that you needed to do for higher caps or something. Not sure how much stuff like that is out there now and what I should be taking care of as I level up. My friend and I are basically going to the hotzones and killing until things go blue, then moving on and repeating.
http://samanna.net/navigation.shtmlis pretty good.

Look at the stuff under progression.

The trials you are thinking of are the MPG trials from OoW. They will raise your resist cap.

DoN progression gives some good bonuses as well.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thank you Fight for hooking me up with XP pots, coin, some gear for 85/90, and 20 levels of powering. Currently situated in the hole, letting the mercs do their thing. Dunno how much I'll be on, mainly weekends. But already set to /autojoin rerolled:trannies. Nec is Autumnx, BST is Taebin(e) (stupid test server fucked up my name too).
Glad to help.

I am doing another XP pot, platinum, and gear transfer tonight (Monday) at 6pm Mountain Time.

1. PM me here on Rerolled with your character names.
2. The spot is Firiona Vie server, upstairs Doggle Bank in PoK.
3. Please, try to have elvish language on at least one of the characters so we can communicate.
4. You must log out AFTER I hand you the backpacks and platinum to force a character save.
5. After you log out and log back in, you use /testcopy. You can only do this once ever 8 hours, so make sure you character has every item you want before you use it. Don't waste it.
6. You hand me back the stuff. Log out, switch to test.
7. After logging on to Test, /autojoin rerolled:trannies
8. Do /testbuff to immediately jump to level 25, get some noob starter gear and most importantly get all your skills up to respectable level. Around 125 or so.
9. You will want to get common tongue up to (100), so you can talk to people on the server.

Deadmau_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_47344.jpg

The Faceless Order is recruiting! We are a progression guild on the Test Server currently in The Buried Sea expansion.
If you are interested in learning more about us please go to our website at thefacelessorder.com, or look up Deadmau on the test server!

Sterling

El Presidente
Glad to help.

I am doing another XP pot, platinum, and gear transfer tonight (Monday) at 6pm Mountain Time.

1. PM me here on Rerolled with your character names.
2. The spot is Firiona Vie server, upstairs Doggle Bank in PoK.
3. Please, try to have elvish language on at least one of the characters so we can communicate.
4. You must log out AFTER I hand you the backpacks and platinum to force a character save.
5. After you log out and log back in, you use /testcopy. You can only do this once ever 8 hours, so make sure you character has every item you want before you use it. Don't waste it.
6. You hand me back the stuff. Log out, switch to test.
7. After logging on to Test, /autojoin rerolled:trannies
8. Do /testbuff to immediately jump to level 25, get some noob starter gear and most importantly get all your skills up to respectable level. Around 125 or so.
9. You will want to get common tongue up to (100), so you can talk to people on the server.
Adding my thanks as well!

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
So I just keep coming back to this game, anyways....

Are there quests available all year round you can do to get XP Pots ?

All I could find was a 6th Anniversary quest, I think you could do once. And XP pots you can buy with station cash.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The 10 charge XP pot quest is only available for a month a year, around anniversary time. I don't think it is a guaranteed thing either. Whether it comes back or not is kinda up to SOE digression.