EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alright will MSG you when I get back in cali tonight/tomorrow morning. If you are interested I think there is a command to get like 20 levels

kudos

<Banned>
Haven't been able to play much today because I had something to do but I should be on all day Sunday.

I did test buff though so I didn't have to worry much about skills and shit. I'll only be doing old school zones though. Probably camp my own gear too.

roddo_sl

shitlord
Do alot of people just play on the test server? Would like to possibly try this out, been about 4 years since i played eq in any form.

kudos

<Banned>
Do alot of people just play on the test server? Would like to possibly try this out, been about 4 years since i played eq in any form.
Well on test it's basically the same as a gold level account for free. You also get all expansions for free too. Double experience... It just makes senses.

Drade

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Faceless Order on test still recruiting if anyone has missed content from Dragons of Norrath, Depths of Darkhollow or beyond, great chance to come see it!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
The Faceless Order on test still recruiting if anyone has missed content from Dragons of Norrath, Depths of Darkhollow or beyond, great chance to come see it!
This.

Join up, such a great group of people. Any time I have needed help its a manor of minutes before someone steps up.

I went from 60-70 with 900aa's, epic 2.0 and a full set of in era raid ready gear in a week. Raiding every night except friday even in low gear.

Right now is a great time to join since you can get close to current content gear with radient crystals. Ask the guild and you will get hooked up.

rrr_img_17198.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This.

Join up, such a great group of people. Any time I have needed help its a manor of minutes before someone steps up.

I went from 60-70 with 900aa's, epic 2.0 and a full set of in era raid ready gear in a week. Raiding every night except friday even in low gear.

Right now is a great time to join since you can get close to current content gear with radient crystals. Ask the guild and you will get hooked up.
Just moved over my 86 Mage last night, trying to remember the account name for my 88 Paladin, but it's been a year or so since logging in. Would love to join up and see the content.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
Any old veeshan folks playing? Just got a 3 box group up to 52 for some dragon hunting! Would love some company - still have level 75 wizard (Avestan) collecting dust.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
If anyone is hesitant because of the time it would take to get raid ready.

I just took a druid from 1-70 and had him in a raid that night. I woke up at noon and had him raid ready by the 6pm raid using nothing but a level 70 beastlord. Not exactly a power level class.

kudos

<Banned>
I'd be interested but my other chars are way too high for the content you're doing. Unless you dont care... I think my berserker is 85 and my ranger is 83 with high end SoD/SoF raid gear.

How the hell do you people level so fast? My mage is only like 34 but no twink gear or anything. I set up shop is kaesora for old time dungeoneering.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
about to start playing this weekend
leaving the country for a month makes for a lot of catching up to do lala

kudos

<Banned>
Can someone please tell me what the fuck a mage does these days? What does a mage do in a raid? I've never played a damn mage. I can nuke. That's all I know.