EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Needless

Toe Sucker
Crafting and Tradeskills in vanilla mmos (EQ) were dreadful, that is completely understandable lol

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There was a specific set of raid augs that allowed the number part of "Cleave - ##" to stack, but I read somewhere that it was a specific bug and they were fixing that going forward.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
They eventually posted a followup that said they weren't fixing it, but the actual dps gains are pretty pitiful and certainly wouldn't make a melee dps suddenly start blowing away casters or beastlords. (600ish dps, is not affected by multipliers)

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
High level alts are fine, most people have them. But leveling past 70 while raids are going, as a recruit?

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
well I can't raid right now, I just happen to be able to make it home from work the last two days before 8pm pst. prepping for fucking fiscal year end. makes me want to blow my brains out. its cool its w/e

Casien_sl

shitlord
I haven't played eq since OoW, short of a few months on progression servers. I am thinking of returning and playing on a normal server. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if most raiding is instanced since OoW or if it's more like GoD (half instanced, half non-instanced). Thanks

HAMsmith_sl

shitlord
I've always played casters in EQ until recently I was struck with the Bard bug. Anyone care to enlighten a Melee Idiot in regards to main hand / off hand weapon theory for a Bard. I'll mainly be 2- or 3-boxing lower level old dungeons/LDoNs and such with the other party members being a DRU and/or MAG.

Thanks in advance, HAM

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I went to VoA and poked around a little. I went to Valley of Lunanyn. All of the stuff I saw like the farmers and trees were indiff to me and gave a faction hit to citizens of alaris. Can you kill those? If not what can I kill?